Judging Criteria

summer fairy ► a writing contest (JUDGING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ JUDGING CRITERIA ♦

 

 

Title : 5/100

The title gives us the first impression of your story. Of course, there will be some “magnets” that make us want to read your story. Does it interesting? Or you just ‘spilled’ your whole plot on your title? But anyway I don’t really pay attention to titles. But if you can make unique titles, you’ll get bonus!! :)

Description/Foreword : 10/100

Same with the title. Make us want to read your story! Just simply tell us what your story is about and don’t ever blurt out your whole plot. Don’t. Ever. And layout is fine on your description but please make it easy to read on phone. But don’t use too fancy layout, a simple one will do. I can’t read it if the font is too small (you know, there are layouts like that.)

 

Plot and Consistency : 35/100

Boom. This is what matters the most. Don’t make us go like ‘ WTF?! ‘ when reading your story, unless it’s crack.

 

Originality : 15/100

You can have the same idea with other users, but don’t plagiarize other’s stories. I have read a lot of fics here and if I find a story that plagiarizes other’s I won’t even read it. (upsie)

 

((Remember!))

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter