Chapter 3: The Person Who Always Watching Him

My Shooting Star

   Lee Hong Bin heard the door creaked open. He’s been there lying on his bed, listening to the music from the white ipod with eyes both closed. He recognized the smell of shampoo that his roommate uses. Taek Woon just finished shower and get ready to sleep beside him. The older brother doesn’t say anything as he thought Hong Bin is asleep.

Good night, Bin.” Taek Woon said finally in low voice.

   After some times, Bin opened his eyes. He turned his head to see the person beside him. Taek Woon is completely sleeping now. His bare face looks so peaceful, so innocent that it hurts to watch him. Bin sighed and back lying flat on his back.

   How many years it has been? He remembers the first time they met. Bin is too scared just to talk to him after the first greeting. But as the day passed he just can’t help but watching him. Bin notices even his smallest gestures. Though he is one of the oldest member who always taking care of the younger, sometimes Taek Woon also acts like the boy at his age.

   Staring blankly at the ceiling, like he was watching invisible monitor where the past coming back into the screen. If only that time Taek Woon chose to leave the team, they won’t be here together. And if only that time Taek Woon leave the team, there won’t be a big scar left in his heart, the scar that’s still bleeding even till now. No one seems to realize that sorrowful look or that fake smile he throws once in a while.

   Sometimes Bin will notice the exhaustion on his face, but that’s not from their hectic schedules or hard practices. Taek Woon is exhausted from holding all the pain in his heart alone but he can’t say a word to anyone. Bin sighed once again, if only his brother willing to share the pain so he won’t feel that miserable and exhausted alone.

   Turn once again to the older brother beside him, Bin pulled the blanket to cover him warmly. One day, he believes there will be an angel sent to treat that scar. He will put that in his prayer until the day comes. Till then Bin will always watching him and be there for him when he needs him.