Chapter 1: Trapped

My Shooting Star

   He’s staring through the car window silently, absorbed at the green scenery along the road. He’s been spacing out a lot these days. Caught up by the moment and carried away by the memories in his head.

   He’s never the talkative type to begin with so people won’t bother so much if he’s not talking at all. And he is thankful enough for the people who notices but wise enough to just keep silent and let him alone especially his best friends.

“Hyung, we’re almost there.” Hongbin nudged him.

   He just nodded and took off his earpieces. On the front seat Hakyeon continues scolding Jaehwan who keeps fooling around. He, Jung Taekwoon just passed and checked out his appearance one last time before they arrived at the tv station for music broadcast recording.

“Hyung, are you feeling good? You look paler than usual?” Hongbin once more noticed, he always notices.

“I’m good. It’s just the cold.” He answered softly.

   And like that he opened the door as they arrived and came out coolly like he always does. Walking behind s, he heard the cheers from fans. The rest of s smile and wave cheerfully and he’s being Leo they know just need to walk in cold face like he always does. He doesn’t need to smile just to make people happy. Somehow the happy emotion is long forgotten, no cure for that yet he always tries to change for the sake of people he cares. Though he hates attention so much but he knows his family, s, his fans just want him to be happy and comfortable.

   Taekwoon sat in front of the mirror reflecting his pale face, having his face touched by all the make-up stuffs. Jaehwan once again tried to pull prank beside him and Taekwoon just glared at him to make him stop. He never hates Jaehwan as it looks like, he just sometimes feels jealous of his personality. People will feel comfortable and fun around Jaehwan, it’s so easy to love him as well. Yet Taekwoon is just an opposite type that will make people uncomfortable and hard to get along with. He is always bad at expressing himself, allergic at affection and introvert at simple word.

“You guys ready? Let’s do our best for today’s performance!!!” Hakyeon stood in the between them and encouraging all s with a wide smile and passion in his eyes.

   Cha Hakyeon has been leading his team well, proves himself as dependable oldest brother and Taekwoon respects him a lot. Lee Jaehwan, he always considers him as his best vocalist partner. Though he fools around a lot but he is serious in his work. Kim Wonshik, he never sees someone work as hard and passionate as him. Lee Hongbin whose smiles will always comfort everyone, always learn to make himself better. Han Sanghyuk, the youngest member who always knows how to entertain his hyung. He looks like a brat but he always put double efforts in his work to catch up with his older members. They are his family, precious than anything, the only reason left for his existence.

   There he goes, comeback to the place where he is most comfortable at, his stage, his microphone and his audience. He may be that cold hearted person but in this place you’ll see him at his best, as singer and person.

“This is the life you wanted me to live. Do you see me now?”

   He closed his eyes. His mind chants a name multiple times. It hurts even now, but he is still stand there for the sake of sacrifice that had been made.

I'm back, finally after long long hiatus I find my way back to fanfic XD

I hope you guys miss me hehehe