Oh Christmas

Oh Christmas

All was quiet and the air was filled with whatever winter feelings that are felt up in the north pole. That is until a loud crash echoed through the night.

“Bruh, what are you doing?”

“Practicing.”

“Practicing what?”

“My run yo, I got to do it right.”

“We’re all gonna die if you run like that.”

“Oh come on Yoong I got this”

“Do you now?”

“Of course I do, don’t I Sooyoung-ah?”

Sooyoung is seen face first in a bowl of magical cookies before turning her head towards a fuming Hyoyeon.

“I don’t think I should associate myself with you. You tend to Hyo-fail at life on a regular basis.”

Hyo could only pout and sigh, “That’s just rude.”

Jessica appeared from a wonderful nap joining the rest of them, “Rude is sending the nine of us to our graves before christmas.”

“What about you huh, I thought you didn’t run?”, Sunny accused.

“All I have to do is run on take off, the rest is a breeze.”

“Please don’t kill us Hyo, I really want to get my own presents at the end of the night.”

“Wrapped in the kind of pink that makes the whole world blind I presume miss Pany?”

“What other color is there Yul?”

“Taeng unnie and I could help you”

“Really?”

“Of course I’ll help, I can’t lead the way to death because of you. Come here.”

Hyoyeon lifelessly made her way towards the two, “You don’t have to put it that way.”

“Alright first of all you need good posture, keep your head up and facing straight. You are not the hunchback of notre dame.”

“But you are kind of funny looking.”, Jessica pointed out.

Taeyeon whipped her head back with a I may be shorter than you but I will throw down look, “Hey, quiet you.”

*Hisss*

“Anyways, after you’ve got that down everything else should be easy.”

Hyoyeon proceeded to fidget and make strange expressions all while trying to stand with good posture.

“Woah there don’t hurt yourself yeah, we seriously don’t have any replacements for you.”, Sooyoung pleaded.

“O-ok I’ve got it.”

“Wait what?”, Yoona was in disbelief at the sight before her.

In everyone else’s eyes, Hyoyeon was leaning forward with her front legs lowered to the ground. Her was also way up in the air as if she was going to run the 100 metre dash.

Yuri looked her over wishing she could physically facepalm herself, “Excuse me, but why is your greeting me like that?”

“I thought she told you to keep your head up?”, Tiffany said.

“That is definitely not good posture.”, Sunny agreed.

“Huh what, ok then how about this?”

Jessica was literally rolling her eyes, “You literally just switched sides Hyoyeonie.”

“We are not looking for you to drop it down low. Please stand equally on all fours, it’s not that hard.”, Taeyeon tried explaining.

“Like this?”

“Ok that’s perfect, stay like that.”

“Ok.” She now had a very strenuous look on her face to the point where her veins just might pop out of her head.

“Woah, why do you look like constipation is a comin?”, Yoona exclaimed.

“Standing like this is uncomfortable.”

“You’re just standing normally.”

“She’s not normal though.”, Jessica added.

Hyoyeon couldn’t refute, “This is true.”

Seohyun tried cheering her up, “All right well, I guess that’s fine. You just look a little scary unnie”

“Nobody’s trying to look at her face, it’s fine.”, Sooyoung stated nonchalantly.

“Alright I guess we should see how you run now.”, Taeyeon was very uneasy about all this.

“Here I go...”

“Wait you should...” *crash*

Yuri still couldn’t facepalm so she hit her head against the wall instead, “I can’t believe you ran straight into the wall.”

“She is the epitome of Hyo-fail”, Yoona shook her head.

“Where is your sense of direction unnie?”, Seohyun hurriedly tried her best to scrape Hyoyeon off the wall she just ran into.

“Ok tell me why you ran into the wall.”, Taeyeon pleaded.

“I think I closed my eyes.”

“You what now?”

“Why on the life of gingerbread people would you do that?”, Tiffany squealed.

“Running is scary.”

“Someone needs to tell me who hired you because I will fight them.”, Sunny was starting to lose it.

“Why is it scary?”, Taeng questioned

“Running so fast might get bugs in my eyes.”

“It’s winter, what kind of bug is gonna come out at this temperature?”

“Yeah and what kind of bug is gonna get you when we’re actually up in the sky that high?”, Jessica wondered aloud.

“Uh well you see...”

“Oh forget it, just wear these.” Sunny pulled out some goggles and slapped them on.

“How do I look?”

“Like monogamy.”, she replied straight faced.

“Cool, what does that mean?”

“Nothing you need to know.”, Taeyeon nudged her away from the short tempered girl.

“Alright try again,  and please do aim for the exit and not the wall.”

“I’ve totally got it this time!” Hyoyeon scraped her hoof on the stable floor as if she were revving her engine and shot off into the night. Wind blew by everybody and she was gone.

“Um sooo...”, Jesssica trailed off.

“Where’d that idiot go this time?”, Yuri squinted towards the exit.

A few seconds later there could be whooping and screaming heard up in the sky

“I’m doing it, I’m flying!”

“Yeah!”

“I knew you could do it!”

“Yaaay~”, Jessica exclaimed lazily.

Everyone turned to large footsteps echoing towards them.

“Ho Ho Ho, are my reindeers ready to go?”

“Ready as we’ll ever be.”, Tiffany prayed to the gods above.

“You think he’ll notice that she just learned to fly 30 minutes ago?”, Jessica asked Taeyeon.

“I guess we’ll find out…”

Santa and his nine reindeer head off into the night to deliver presents to all who were nice. They may or may have not made it alive.