This Isn't Right

Through Friendship and Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seungcheol clenches his teeth in silent. He grips his chest really hard, planting his nails to it as he leans back to the wall, muffling his cries bearing the pain. The black scarfs is in his other hand, hanging at his grips to near his foot. He tries to control his breath that somehow started raging without he even knew it.

He closes his eyes and his mind automatically recalling the scene earlier.

The smooth hand went to the other’s lower waist and the other hand up to pull the other’s neck to his embrace. His head leaned closer to the other’s shoulder and whispered something. Seungcheol swears he saw that the guy planted a soft kiss on the cheek. They’re hugging for a goddamn minutes. Tight, but a mutual embrace and comfortable. It looked really sweet until it’s not. The other started falling to his embrace even more, somehow giving a trusting yet sensual feeling to the guy hugging him. It didn’t feel protective and sweet anymore. It became intense. They started to pull apart and the hands that once hugging the other move to his face and neck while the head his neck. The other’s moan slipped out from his mouth and it’s when Seungcheol retreated.

He shakes his head furiously suddenly feeling really hot. He holds his head with both hands and screams.

“aarrrgh!” he groans as he hits his head with his both hands.

His sweats flowing down from his body and face. He doesn’t feel comfortable. He doesn’t feel right. This isn’t right.

He heard it. The confession. Everything. Every single words that comes out from Jisoo’s mouth, even evidence every detail of his expression. Jisoo’s expression was pure sadness, pure hopefulness, pure happiness, full of love and lust. It’s somehow look displeasing yet flawless at the same time. It’s one he’d never seen in Jisoo daily or ever. And it’s somehow couldn’t get off from Seungcheol’s mind.

He was just dropping Jeonghan to Peacock House, about to go crashing in at Vernon’s place and have some fun. But of course it’s not just as simple as that, right? Of course Jeonghan had to forget his scarf and left it on Seungcheol’s front seat. It’s an obvious story line of a classic love story.

Seungcheol regretted it. It’s not his decision to go there to give Jeonghan his scarf back like a kind person he is, he regretted. He regretted smiling the minutes he saw Jeonghan scarf on his car when he stepped on the pedals. It’s not just a smile. It’s the smile. The smile he always gives Doyoon whenever he do something silly. He wasn’t supposed to smile that way.

And of course because of that he had to pull over again and went to catch Jeonghan to give back his scarf, following the usual story line of classic love story.

He wasn’t supposed to evidence all of it. And moreover, he wasn’t supposed to feel what he feels right now after seeing it. What feeling is this? Why does his chest feel so hurt? Why does he feels so sad? Why does he feels so angry? Why does he feel so guilty?

Seungcheol raises the scarf up to his face, blankly staring at it.

He thought he feels comfortable around Jeonghan and it always feels nice talking with him. It feels different when he’s with his other friends. When he’s with Mingyu and the others, it’s fun yet boring at the same time because he has been with them since junior high. With Jeonghan somehow he feels like writing a new story, knowing a new person, expanding his little world a little bit more. He wasn’t trying to have another feeling out of it. But by the time he realize it’s wrong, it’s already too late for that. He already has it, something much more than just a comfortable feeling. A feeling he isn’t sure if he doesn’t want it to exist or not.

He raises his head up, stares at nothing particular and feeling his tears filling his eyes.

Why would he feel something like that? Why would he feel this way? He just met Jeonghan a couple of times. Feeling comfortable to even feel this way isn’t allowed to happen. He shouldn’t feel this way. He has Doyoon. He should feel this way to Doyoon only.

He bites his lips and squeezes his eyes shut, eyebrows furrows in a way it’s never before. Doyoon’s smiling face appear in his mind. Tears starts rolling down to his cheek.

It feels really hurt now that the guilty feeling starts coming in, attacking his head, mind, mental and everything. He cries. He need to find Doyoon. He need to tell him how he love him. How he need him more than anything. How he doesn’t want to be apart from him anymore. How he’s sorry to feel the way he feels right now. He need to find Doyoon now.

Seungcheol grabs the scarf and runs towards his car. Now taking a full speed to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seokmin stares at his phone screen. He doesn’t mean to be rude, really. But if it’s about helping him with his dance project, right now Seokmin just doesn’t feel like it. Besides he’s with his friends too.

He stares at the screen for another second before typing another message.

 

 To Soon<3

‘What is it? You miss me?’

 

He raises his head to Jun’s wandering hand around the foods plastic trying to grab one without seeing it. Seokmin looks around before taking a paper from Vernon trash can and quietly gives it to Jun’s hand. Jun grabs it and immediately put it in his mouth.

Jun gags out the paper and chokes. Seokmin cracks up loudly. 

“Seokmin you !” Jun yells at him.

Seokmin doesn’t stop laughing. Mingyu joins him. “Be glad it’s only a paper,” he says. “He’d done worse to me,”

“Did not,” Seokmin says in between his laughs. He reaches his hand out to take the chips. Jun’s hand beat him to it. But then Jun raises the chips’ plastic upside down. It’s empty. He throws it Seokmin’s face to stop his laugh.

"The foods gone," Jun announces as he lays down on his back again.

Mingyu glances at him. “That ,”

“Yeah it ,” Seokmin says as he shoves the plastic to Jun’s head and ties the entrance around Jun’s neck. Jun’s gasps and violently grasps at the plastic tries to pull it off from his head. Seokmin laughs again. Jun tears the plastic apart and pull it off from his head. He growls at Seokmin and flies a kick to Seokmin’s face.

Seokmin falls off the bed, head first. He grimaces in pain.

“Serves you right, jerk,” Jun scowls.

Mingyu laughs. “Stay there, it’s better only two of us on the bed,” he rolls to the middle before Jun pushes him back to the side again.

Seokmin hisses as he rubs his face. “Uh-huh, use it, I’m using the mighty chair,” he jumps on Vernon’s chair, too strong that it cause a cracking sound. Seokmin widen his eyes. It’s not broken isn’t it? Mingyu and Jun immediately turn to the chair and look at it with anticipation. Seokmin turns to Vernon, hoping he didn’t see what just he did.

Oh, look at that. Why does Seokmin bother feeling bad for breaking the chair, Vernon doesn’t even think they’re exist there. He’s playing with Seungkwan’s hair now, twirling all of it making it curly, while Seungkwan, good kid that one, diligently doing their task. Seriously Seungkwan, pity you for having such a useless partner. Mingyu and Jun turn to look at Vernon too.

"What are you guys doing?” Mingyu’s voice stops Vernon’s hand. Mingyu’s corner mouth twitches, unamused.

Vernon sends him a look. “What? You have a problem?” He leaves Seungkwan’s hair and grabs his phone and starts scrolling god knows what.

“Do something useful while your boyfriend do your task,” Jun comments.

Seokmin catches Seungkwan’s face blushes.

“Yeah? Like what?” Vernon asks doesn’t bother look up from his phone.

“Go buy some more food for us" Jun says.

Vernon snorts. He gives them a dirty look. "What am I? Your servant?"

"Technically yes," Seokmin chimes in. "don’t u know that the guest is the king?"

Vernon hisses. "Buy it yourself,"

Jun flicks an eyebrow. Seokmin, Mingyu and Jun exchanges stares for a mere second before they shares a knowing look. Jun raises his body up and turns to Seungkwan. “Hey, Seungkwan, what are you doing?”

Seungkwan turns to him surprised being called while Vernon gives Jun a glare.

“Why don’t you stop working for a minute and play with us,” Mingyu continues. A wide smile planted on his face.

Seokmin laughs. “Yeah take a rest for a bit,”

By now Vernon already gives the three of them a death glare.

“Are you okay? What happen to your face?” Jun starts his action. He puts on a really weird expression but Seokmin let it slip, Vernon and Seungkwan won’t notice Jun’s just acting up anyway.

Seungkwan goes to look up his face through his screen phone and Vernon turns to Seungkwan immediately. Seungkwan touches his face.

"Is it just me or the light? Your face look so pale. Are you sick?” Jun continues.

Seungkwan furrows his eyebrow and turns to Vernon. “Do I?”

Vernon’s forehead creases.

Two poor lambs just fall in to the trap. "Is it because you haven’t eat anything? You didn’t eat the pizza with us earlier. Are you on a diet or something?" Jun doesn’t stop what he starts, really.

Vernon turns to Jun then to Seungkwan again. "Are you?"

Seungkwan shakes his head furiously. "Am not,"

"You're not? You look sick from here, you need to eat something," Mingyu chimes in.

Seungkwan makes a confused face. "I think I’m fine?"

"Well you tell me, Vernon,” Jun says. “Just look at him,”

Seokmin tries so hard no to laugh. "You look so green, Seungkwan, go drink a milk or eat something,” he joins the boat.

Vernon immediately hold Seungkwan’s face with his both hands, scrutinizing his face. Again, Seokmin notices Seungkwan’s face’s blushing. And he didn’t miss Mingyu’s and Jun’s unpleased expression. “Why didn’t you tell me you’re hungry?”

"Because I don’t," Seungkwan says in between Vernon’s hand.

“We should buy something to eat, and a milk maybe for Seungkwan,” Jun raises his body up.

Mingyu and Seokmin trails him until he’s fully standing up on the bed. Mingyu hums. “Buy us pizza,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter