one {} 1

Where Tangents Meet

"Minho~ Want to go on a date with me?~ Come on, pleaaaase?" The girl was latched onto Minho's arm like a leech, trying to lure the boy into a date and skipping class with her attempted *aegyo. Although, yes, the girl was very pretty. Her brown/black long slightly wavy hair, pale and fair skin, plump lips and all.. But..

Minho had refused.

"I have to go to school." Minho had replied nonchalantly. He thrown the desperate girl off his arm. "Class is important." "Ugh, throw me around, huh?!" She huffed, obviously upset that the handsome 'prince' rejected her. The girl opened to speak to Minho again, but it was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Erm, no visitors are allowed at the school during this hour!" Informed a male student. A student council member.. Minho thought. The boy had soft-looking brown hair, chubby cheeks, and big dark brown eyes. His name tag read Lee Jinki. "I'm sorry. I don't know her." Minho said. Again, nonchalantly. 

"But... Minho~!" The girl whined. She then stomped her foot and stormed away. "Fine! I'm leaving!"

"Hold on! W-wait!" Jinki stuttered, grabbed Minho's arm timidly. The other male looked back. "What?" 

"Please, put on your uniform properly.." Well, Minho's uniform was put on sloppily.. His tie was loose and his collar were ed, showing off a bit of his rather manly chest. The bottom buttons were also ed, showing off some of his abdomen too. He.. he stopped me for that?! the taller boy thought angrily. Minho then tried to calm himself. "Annoying." He muttered, and pulled his arm forcefully out of the student council member's reach.

Huh.. Wearing sloppy clothing is annoying? Why doesn't he fix it then..? Wait.. uh.. he maybe doesn't know how to button his shirt! Oh.. Jinki, being naive as he is, pondered. 

Everyone is all the same. Minho thought to himself as he headed to class. They beg for money and fame and perfection. People put others in a permanent category from first impression. It's a shame, since life is this way.

I want to play soccer...

Unpleasant.

Sweaty.

Not "fit" for a handsome boy.

"Unpleasant, my ." Minho muttered. He suddenly realized he was in the middle of class, and everyone began.. staring at him. Minho suddenly stood up, getting attention from the teacher. "Seonsangnim, I need to go to the infirmary. I don't feel well. And I feel tired. I feel unpleasant." 

After the teacher had given Minho permission, he stood up and walked outside. He could hear the murmurs from his students.

"I wonder why he's tired.." "I heard he flirts and stays up at night with girls from the fashion agency~" "Awww, I want to be a model in his agency!"

Minho sighed as he closed the door behind him. I can hear them every time.. He turned in the direction of the infirmary in the hall and then-

THUD! Minho bumped into a student, causing both of them to fall onto the floor. The person he bumped into immediately stood up and helped Minho stand. Minho looked up, and then recognized the student's face. Student council member. Lee Jinki. "I'm really sorry about that! Are you hurt anywhere?" He bowed apologetically.

Minho only brushed off imaginary dust off his sleeves. "Oh. It's you again." Jinki blinked. But after a few seconds, realization kicked in. "You're the boy from this morning! I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm-" "Lee Jinki. Student council member. Secretary." Minho interrupted. "Choi Minho."

The taller male observed the SC member, taking note of some details. Now that I look at him properly, he looks like a bunny. Kind of.. cute. He's really just a normal student council member though.

But I don't really like to hang out with those types of people.

"See ya." Minho waved, turning on his heel. "Wait! W-where are you going?" Jinki stuttered, sprinting to the other. "The infirmary." "Wait, so I did really hurt you when I bumped into you! I'm really sorry!" Jinki bowed. "Yah! That's not it!" Minho lifted up his hands in protest. 

"May I come with you?" Jinki asked kindly. "Why?" Minho narrowed his eyes. "Because it doesn't really feel safe by yourself with noone in the halls.."

Are you ing kidding me? Minho thought angrily. "Why would you ask that with someone you just met? Are you trying to get with me?" Jinki tilted his head in confusion. "Get.. with you?" He obviously did not know what that meant.. Minho smirked, pulling an arm around the shorter boy's waist. "So, are you thinking I'm actually ditching instead of going to the infirmary? Or.. you want to be alone with me, having fun?" Minho pushed Jinki against the wall, trapping him.

Jinki's face turned crimson, trying to adjust to the situation. "W-well.. I just wanted.. t-to be friends?"


Minho lay in the colorless mattress, watching Jinki sit on a chair next to the bed and ogle some "cool medicines" and a bunch of fluffy cotton balls. What is wrong with him? He's like from a different planet... "Okay, so let me get this straight," Minho began. "You're usually at the infirmary?" 

"Well yeah.. During gym only. My doctor says my lungs and legs are weak so doing anything physical activities. So I don't do them..." Jinki smiled. "It's kind of sad to sit out on things, by yourself..." "Well, I'd-" 

GRUMMMMMMMMMBLE.

Minho's reply was cut short by Jinki's rumbling stomach, indicating Jinki was.. well, terribly hungry. "A-ah! I'm sorry! I haven't eaten in a long time and I forgot my wallet.." "How the hell am I going to sleep with your stomach being so rumbly? Jesus Christ, you're such a handful..." The taller boy facepalmed. 

"Waaaaaaah.. I'm sorrrrrryyyyyy....." Jinki stood and bowed again. He bows too much..

"Whatever. Let's ditch school. I'm treating you." Minho stood up from the bed. "Wait, you r-really don't have to do that! It's fine! And, h-hold on, we're ditching?!" Jinki stuttered.

"Didn't you want to be friends? So quit stuttering useless things. And anyway, if we're going to hang out, we'll have to break a few rules."


After Jinki and Minho had left school campus, they ordered chicken at a restaurant.

"F-f-fried chicken!" Jinki exclaimed, drool coming out of his mouth. "Delicious!" He began to stuff the chicken into his mouth, creating a mess. "You're not eating, Minho?" Jinki said with his voice muffled because his was mouth full of the food he just stuffed his mouth with earlier.

"Nope. I'm picky. Also, don't talk with your mouth full! You're getting it all over your face!" Minho snatched a napkin and wiped the greasy bits of fried chicken off of Jinki's cheeks and around his mouth. "Were you raised properly? Were you raised in the savannah or something? Unbelievable.." Jinki only pouted.

"Unbelievable~" Jinki mimicked in a high pitch voice, crossing his arms. "Very mature of you, Jinki. And to say you're secretary of our school?" Minho remarked.

"Very mature of you Jinki~ And to say you're secretary of our school?~" Jinki mimicked again. 

"So if you're not going to eat your fried chicken, I'll eat it then." 

"W-wait! I'm still eating it! Minho! Yah!" Jinki whacked Minho's arms away from his precious, delectable chicken..


The two had just arrived back at campus, Jinki feeling stuffed, Minho feeling now a bit more comfortable with the other boy.

Jinki stretched his arms into the air. "The sun's already setting.. so it's almost night time, huh?" Minho nodded. "Yeah, Sherlock." Jinki pouted but ignored the comment anyway. They were both walking with a pregnant silence, until a sound of mewling broke it. "What the hell is that?" Minho muttered. "Hey, it's coming from there!"

Jinki pointed up into a tall and slightly frayed willow tree. At a closer look, you could see a gray, petite kitten calling for help while perched on a terrifyingly high branch. "We need to help it!" Jinki demanded.

Minho sighed. "You're too short to reach that branch, Jinki."

"Then help me!"

"No."

"B-but you're as tall as a giraffe! And you have a frog face! And-"

"Fine, I'll get that goddamn kitten."

The froggy giraffe, as Jinki called him, stood on his tippy toes and gently took hold of the kitten, lifted it down from the branch, and led it to Jinki. "*Kyeopta~" Jinki almost squealed and took the animal in his arms. "Are you happy now?" Minho muttered.

"I want to keep you~" The bunny boy finally let out a squeal and Minho had grumbled, "You can't even take care of yourself, let alone take care of a pet.."

 "Then you keep it, Minho~" Jinki wailed. "We can't keep it helpless! Pleaaaaasee?" Minho crossed his arms. "Fine. But still, keeping a pet in your dorm is banned, Secretary." Minho remarked. But Jinki only giggled, snuggling the kitten. And with a bright smile that would light up the entire world, he said "But you said it before! If we wanted to hang out, we'd have to break a few rules, right?"


"I'm home." Minho called out, his voice echoing through the room as he opened the door to his house. "Welcome home, Minho." Minseok replied with a small welcoming smile. Choi Minseok was Minho's older brother, and he was an actor and a model.

"Oh, hi *hyung." Minho said as he passed by Minseok and put down his backpack. "Hey, Minho.. isn't it late? I didn't see you at school either. Hold on, is that a kitten living inside your backpack..?"

"Geez, Hyung. Don't pile me with questions. I went out with Jonghyun, all right?" Minho sighed. "Jonghyun? Oh, okay..." Minseok said, still unconvinced. But he didn't really want to bother his *dongsaeng

Minho went into the room, closed the door, and flopped on to his bed. He stared at the ceiling, and the only thing that consumed all his thoughts that night was Lee Jinki.

 

*Aegyo - Cute display of affection

*Kyeopta - Cute

*Hyung - Older brother or someone older than you that you are close with (mostly used for male to male)

*Dongsaeng - Younger sibling or someone younger than you that you are close with 

A/N:
How'd you like it?
:D

It seems like Jinki and Minho are getting closer.. and can you guess who Jonghyun is? (It's pretty obvious, why do I even need to ask xD)