Sweet Dreams pt 3

Sweet Dreams
no , but there's a not so innocent make out session near the end so ÕUÕ

About a month and a half passed by from when Minseok first visited Luhan's apartment.

At first he'd come over once every other week, then once every week, then a couple times a week. Finally his visits became a daily thing.

"Seokkie~!" Luhan chirped, setting aside for the small boy to enter. "How have you been?"

"Not much different from when you saw me 15 hours ago." Minseok giggled, toeing off his shoes. A pair of arms s around his waist from behind.

"15 hours is much too long. I missed you." Luhan mumbled, nuzzling into the side of Minseok's sensitive neck, making the little bun whine and squirm.

"Yes okay, I missed you too, leggo." He somehow detached himself from Luhan's octopus arms and also immediately flopped onto the all to comfortable couch. "What do you have ready for me today?"

With a small smile, Luhan made his way to the refrigerator and pulled out a pink box.

"Strawberry."

Minseok perked up. Strawberry cake.His favorite cake.

"Hannie, you're the best!" 

Grabbing a spoon, Luhan sat next to Minseok on the couch and opened the box. Minseok nearly squealed out loud at the sight of the cake. Dipping the spoon into the cake, Luhan filled it with the sweet dessert before holding the spoon out in front of Minseok's cute mouth.

"Say ahh~"

Obeying, Minseok parted his lips, allowing Luhan to shove the spoon in his mouth.

"Ish sooo goofd!" Minseok spoked with a full mouth, much to Luhan's amusement.

Repeating the same actions over and over Luhan continued to feed Minseok the cake, despite being told that he didn't have to, until only a little under half the cake was left.

"You spoil me, Lu-ge." Minseok whined, rubbing his full belly. Luhan chuckled, placing the box on the coffee table before gently pulling Minseok down to lay on his lap.

"I guess you could say I'm your sugar daddy." 

Minseok cringed while Luhan laughed.

"You're so cheesy, I can feel my cholesterol levels rising."

"And you're so sweet, I can feel my blood sugar levels rising."

Minseok slapped Luhan's leg before hiding his red face in his hands.

•••

"Ahh, I gotta get home. It's late." Minseok pried himself away from Luhan's strong grip and regrettably stood front the comfortable position of cuddling on the couch. Luhan pouted up at him, standing as well.

"But it's not that late."

Minseok looked at the clock and raised an eyebrow. "It's 11:14."

"Okay I change my answer. It's too late. Much too late. You can't go out at a time like this." Luhan shook his head walking to the door and locking it. "Just stay the night here."

"I live right next to you. I, literally, am five feet away."

"My point exactly!" Luhan jogged down the hallway to his room, yet continued to talk. "It's such a short distance, there's no point in going. Time wasted." Luhan walked back into the living room with clothes in his hands. "Might as well just stay here."

Minseok face palmed.

•••

"Luha—AH! Not there! I can dress myself!"

"Nonsense, did you see your clothes today? Horrendous!"

"Paron me!?"

"Your shirt was wrinkled, your fly was undone—"

"It was!?"

"No but imagine if it was."

"Luhan, so help me god—"

"And your jacket was askew."

"... Well askews me."

" Just, step out of those pants. Daddy Lu is here to help."

"Lu...please..."

•••

Dressed in Luhan's pjamas that were a size too big for the boy yet extremely comfortable, Minseok found himself in Luhan's bed cacooned in blakents and Luhan's arms. All Minseok could think about was how he had imagined this very thing many times. Together, in bed, cuddling like a couple.

Minseok's heart wrenched a bit.

Luhan apparently had his eyes on someone. Someone who's not Minseok.

A late night discussion that somehow moved to the topic of relationships revealed that little fact.

His dream boy had someone else. Well not exactly, but Minseok was positive that whoever it was would claim Luhan. How could they not? Luhan was beautifully handsome, with a good heart, and killer personality. He could make a friend out of anyone. Even antisocial, awkward Minseok.

Minseok's dream boy will be walking off into the sunset with someone else in his arms.

Minseok sighed.

"Minnie? Are you alright?" Luhan tore his attention from the bedroom television and turned it to the bun in his arms.

"I—I...was just thinking." Minseok mumbled, a bit flustered for being called out.

"Oh? What about?"

Minseok shifted a bit. "Don't.. Don't worry about it."

"Minseok." Luhan said in a warning tone. 

Minseok sighed again. "I was just wondering. If you like someone who likes someone else, what do you do?"

"Hmm. Good question." Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

Luhan squeezed his hip. "Don't be like this. Do you perhaps like someone?"

Minseok blushed and nodded.

"I see.." Luhan couldn't keep the disappointment out of his tone. However Minseok didn't seem to notice. "May I know who?"

Minseok was about to protest when he realized. Luhan knew nothing of his dream. He just spew random bits of his dream, tell him about the dream boy he fell in love with. An indirect confession.

"He's very...sweet." Minseok started, "and kinda cheesy. I met him in the strangest way. But I liked him from the start. He showed me so many new things. He was my dream boy." Minseok was beginning to swoon.

"But he told me there's someone that he's interested in."

Luhan gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry, Minnie."

"Yeah me too. But I hope him and his little Baozi have fun together."

"Wait. His little what?"

Oh. Damn. Didn't mean to say that.

"U—Uhm..."

"Minseok."

Said boy slowly began to sink under the covers. Luhan was fighting a large smile.

"Stop me, if this is just me being arrogant, but could it be possible that you have been talking about menthis whole time?"

Minseok pulled the covers up to his nose, hiding half his face in embarrassment.

"It is possible... Yes."

Luhan began laughing.

Minseok simply sunk further under the sheets. Of course Luhan was laughing at him. Talking about a 'dream boy' who appeared out of no where and was taking him on adventures. He sounded like a teenage girl. 

Honestly if the sheet swallowed him up and suffocated him right now, he wouldn't mind.

"Minnie!" Luhan damn near shouted after calming his laughter. "You're Baozi!"

Wait a minute, hold up.

Minseok popped up out of the covers and into a sitting position. "Say what?"

Luhan grinned at him. "You're the one I like, baozi." Wrapping an arm around the smaller's waist, Luhan reeled him into his side. " Baozi is my nickname for you, since you remind me of them."

Still trying to wrap his mind around this new information, Minseok found himself just staring at Luhan.

"So you are my dream boy." Minseok whispered. 

A small smile graced Luhan's face before he cupped the one side of Minseok's face with his free hand. Leaning down, he pressed his lips against Minseok's soft ones. It lasted half a second, but it was still enough to knock the breath out of Minseok.

Leaning down again, Luhan connected their lips, but with a little more force. It wasn't long until Minseok was kissing back. Their lips molded together perfectly. Minseok catching Luhan's upper lip, Luhan catching Minseok's lower lip.

Luhan's hand slid to the back of Minseok's neck and manipulated his head to tilt backwards. Minseok's lips parted and Luhan promptly slipped his tongue inside the sweet cavern. Teasing Minseok's tongue with his own, he tongued the insides of his chubby cheeks, and finally gave a long to the roof of his mouth, sending sparks down Minseok's spine.

They parted once more, both panting heavily, with a string of saliva still connected to both their lips.

"I'm sure this is a better time than ever to ask, if you'll be mine." Luhan spoke first.

With a gummy smile and eagar nod, Minseok jumped into the taller's lap, straddling him. Taking the initiative, Minseok peppered sweet kisses all over Luhan's face before finally landing on his lips.

Luhan's hands slid to Minseok's bottom, and gave it a playful squeeze.

•••

The next morning Minseok whined at how his was so sore and he can't walk at all and Kyungsoo's gonna be mad if he isn't home tonight which led Luhan into a fit of laughter, before picking up the smaller boy and carrying him over to his apartment. The sun rising over the horizon.

He may not get to be carried into the sunset by his dream boy, but he was getting carried into his apartment at sunrise by his dream boy most likely for another round of .

And that's good enough for him.

 

 

 

 

"Hannie, this time could we have a sweet round?" Minseok pouted, gesturing to his sore backside.

"Of course baby. We'll need to get some whip cream. I'll pour into on you then it off while pounding you into the kitchen counter. It'll be a sweet round. Whatcha think about tha— Minnie, baby wait where are you going—dont leave!!"

 

 

the end end end