"Oh um, okay."

Let's start with something simple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




*A/N Hey this is Kiana. I really hope you enjoy this chapter. You can let me know what you think in the comments below ^_^ Also I'm sorry it took me so long to update and I'm even more sorry that I cant set up a full schedule for these. I've been really busy with school recently so hopefully you understand. Have a nice day (or night depending on when you read this lol)*
 

Yoongi's idea of something simple, Jimin learns, is a lingering peck on the lips. The image of him slowly leaning in has the younger's blood pounding in his ears but he doesn't want do anything to stop it. He doesn't want to ruin the moment and before he knew it their lips were pressed together.

The first thing that comes to Yoongi's mind is the fact that Jimin's lips are soft. So. ing. Soft. The second thing is that, as he stands there, staring into the eyes of his best friend as their lips continue to press together in an almost unnaturally perfect feeling way, he can't help but notice the slightly growing feeling of wanting more. He wants a more intense kiss and to be able to let his hands roam the younger's body instead of keeping them safely rested above his shoulders. He does his best to ignore the feeling though as he slowly pulls away, still looking the shorter male in the eye.

Jimin's previously subdued embarrassment returns quickly but even as a deep blush begins to creep it's way up his neck and faintly starts to paint his cheeks he can't bring himself to turn away from Yoongi's gaze. His mind felt fuzzy and it takes him a moment to really comprehend that that was his first kiss. 

 Yoongi easily reads and understands his emotions and stands there patiently, giving Jimin (and secretly himself) a chance to properly calm down before letting out a raspy "That was fun." followed by a little laugh, showcasing his trademark gummy smile. "How was it for you?"

Jimin allows himself to nod, shyly looking towards his feet b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter