Life In US

Fated To Love My Husband❤️❤️
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

SeYeon's POV/ your POV

Place :John Hopkins University, USA

 

 

In an examination hall..

 

You finished writing your paper, and collect your stuff. You walk to the front of the room and hand in your answer sheet and walk out from the examination room. 

 

You think.. Finally exams are over!!! You are on the way to ur locker to collect ur phone and carkeys....Ur best friend Meghan comes out of the exam hall after you and puts her arms around ur shoulder asks "SeYeon how was the paper??"

 

You reply "I rocked the paper...it was awesome..excepting an A this time."

 

You guys are besties since 11th grade. 

You moved to US when you were 15yrs old.. You are a daughter from a wealthy family.. Your parents sent to US for education purposes.

When u transfered schools, you were odd one out. She was the first one to approch u and extend a hand of friendship by saying "Hey I'm Meghan. I see that ur new here.. If u need anyone to talk to or hangout I'm available." With that started ur friendship of 10yrs.

U both graduated high school together.. Got into the same college for premed.. And even into the same college for medical school..

 

When you first moved into the country you stayed at your Aunt's place.. She is your Mom's sister.

 

Once you graduated highschool you moved into a two bedroom apartment with Meghan. You have been staying together for 8yrs now.

 

You collect your keys and walk out of the building into the parking lot.. You have a Honda Civic. 

 

You drive out of the campus towards your apartment, Meghan is in the passenger seat.

 

Its 12:30 in the afternoon and u decide to get some food before going back to the apartment. You drive and park at a nearby Chipotle. You love mexican food despite the fact that your Korean.. You both order burritos and coke. 

Your both having your food and your phone starts to ring and u realize its a FaceTime call from ur Mom.

You last FaceTimed your mom 2wks ago before your exams started. You are soo happy to see her face after a long time.

 

"Hi Omma."

"Hi Se Yeon aa. How are you? How were your exams? Are u having ur meals regularly? Don't skip your meals, its bad for you."

You reply "Omma chill already. I am fine and exams were good and i am eating well. In fact I'm having my lunch now with Meghan and show her the food in front of you and Meghan.

Meghan greets Omma by flashing a smile and waving her hand at Omma.

 

You speak to Omma again " We just finished our last paper today. By the way mom why are you awake at this time.. It is 2:30 am in Korea now."

You realise that your mom is in the backseat of a car... She replied that she had a meeting in China and just returned.

 

Omma gives me an apologetic expression " SeYeonaa I am sorry.. I wont be able to make it to your graduation ceremony. We have an important merger that day."

 

You are not saddened by that and reply with a smile to your Omma "Omma its ok.. I know Appa and you are very busy with the company. I can understand."

 

Omma replied " Sorry my daughter I tried really hard. By the way dont forget to pack all ur stuff.. Ur flight is in 1wk"

 

" Ok Omma, bye take care goodnight."

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter