Three

The Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s POV

Oh man I felt so nervous before. She’s somehow familiar to me and, it feels like I have experienced it before. Oh god I wish I could remember what happened before my memories been wiped away by the creators.

I jogged to the woods and went to a place where only the Runners and our leader, Alby, and second in command, Newt can come here. The others probably know about this place but they’re strictly can’t go in here. It looks like a little house but it keeps secrets only Alby, Newt, Ben and I knew. Secrets about the Maze.

I think it would be okay to not tell the greenie about the maze. She’s a girl and she make me feel like to protect her from danger. She’s special to me. But the Creators probably going to do something.

I went in to the secret house and found Ben was drawing. Probably mapping the maze . He’s sitting on a chair and sit down too.

“Where have you been man?” he asking me while mapping it.

“No where. Just finished my lunch,”

“With the greenie girl huh?” I looked at him and he’s smirking while wiggling his eyebrows. Obviously teasing me.

“Looks like Minho got a new girlfriend huh~,” Reds already run trough my face. A total embarrassment.

“She’s not my girlfriend!  Yet.. “

“Hey,” Ben tapped my shoulder and scoffed and smiled.

“What the heck you want weirdo,” I hissed, I know what that smile means and I hate that smile.

“ I can help you with that bro,” he wiggled his eyebrows again.

“ If you don’t stop doing that I’m gonna kick your off Ben,”

“If you like her, let her know!”

“ what? We just met today Ben,”

“ Better step ya game up Minho. What if someone try to take her? You wouldn’t like if that’s happening right?”

I was thinking for awhile. He’s right. I wouldn’t NEVER like that. But it’s weird to know that Ben know things like this. Things that related about girls and feelings.

“But how did you know something related to girls and this weird feeling?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I was born with it. Looks like I’m going to be your Love Doctor,”

Not that smile again.

“Okay, stop it. I would appreciate if you stop doing that and start to help me,”

He laughed hard until I gave him my ‘that’s not funny’ look. And he stopped. Realizing how serious I am.

“Okay, okay, I’ll help you. But since she just came up this morning, you should be friendly with her. Not give your cold look like you gave the other glader’s when they came up and run their pants out of this place,”

“Well don’t forget you cried when you came up here dude,” I laugh as hard as I can. Remembering that moment makes me want laugh with tears.

“Oh come on Minho. Don’t bring up that story again,”

“Oh, don’t forget your expression,” I start teasing him and mimicking his face when he run with tears. Oh miss that face.

“ Better stop Minho. Or I’m going to tell her that-,“

As soon as I heard the word her, I cut his words by saying,

“DON’T YOU DARE,” glad that there’s only two of us here. Or something might happened.

“Hehe, I know you’re scared,” he smirked, showing that he win.

“I’m not scared, I’m just.. not ready, yet,”

“Hm, whatever. Well just ask her what she like or love or something. Remember, don’t make her feel uncomfortable. And give her some hints or signs that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter