Two

The Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl’s POV

 I’m awake after my sleep, and realized I was in a small room, on a bed. It’s made from wood. and remembered what happened. I was actually fainted. Not sleeping. Whatever it was. I need to get out from this place.

 I went out from the room and saw some people doing their jobs. A group of boys. This fact somehow scared me but I’m just gonna face it. Its already my fate to face all of this. And I see a big, gigantic walls surrounding this area. I’ve just saw it this morning. And someone just tapped my shoulder and it freaked me out. It’s a boy with sandy brown hair. Quite handsome too.

“ hey greenie, just woke up?” he asked akward .

“Hi too,” I said while smiling towards him.

“ I think you already get enough rest after what happened in this morning. I know how it feels inside the box, and after you get out from it,” he suddenly blurt it out.

“Like what?” I asked, curious.

“cold, alone, and.. trapped,” his expression suddenly changed

“ what time is it now?” I suddenly change the topic.

“Hmm, it’s around 2 o’clock I guess,” he said as he look around, looking up to the sun.

“okay..” “well, my name is Newt anyway. I’m the second in command in here. What’s yours? Do you remember?” he asked, somehow concern about me.

“Uh, I don’t think so. I’ll just go with Greenie first,” I said while scratching my head, embarrassed.

“Alright. I need to go now, I tend to get busy. See you at dinner time,” He smiled genuinely and bid a wave at me.

“okay, see you soon,” I waved back, awkwardly.

 After the short conversation, I was planning to walk around this place but there’s a guy coming out from the entrance of the walls and approaching me. It was him, the one who blocked me from leaving this place. Do all boys here as handsome as hell? He jogged and stopped right in front of me.

“Hey, just woke up, Sleeping Beauty?” He smiled, and teasing me.

“ Obviously,” I rolled my eyes. And I crossed my arms ,looking at him.

“Feisty huh? Well just want you to know, my name is Minho. Do you remember yours?”

“Nope,” I shake my heads to the left to and to the right.

“Well, we’re going to call you greenie or something. Just bear with it.”

“ Okay. But you’re sweaty, and smelly,” I laughed and he laughed too

. “ yeah I know. Hey, you didn’t eat anything right?”

“Yeah, I didn’t remember when the last time I eat,”

“Come on, I’ll show you where the kitchen is,”

“Do this place have a kitchen? It looks like it doesn’t,” I giggled, I like this guy.

“ you’re going to eat the most delicious sandwich in here,”

“We’ll see,”

“Welcome to the Glade anyway,”

So, he showed me the way to the kitchen. Even though it doesn’t as big as I was expected, it should be enough as long as we have enough source of food for the entire weeks, months, and even years. And then Minho introduced me to a guy named Frypan. I found its weird but I know, they didn’t know their actual name. so I understand it.

Minho told me to wait him under a big tree at the center of the Glade. And go to it and sit there patiently. My stomach is already begging for food, but I wait. A few minutes passed, he come with a plate of sandwich and two glasses of milk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter