hyung, i love you too

Hyung, I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

// in which his boyfriend Min Yoongi is sick

 

“ Better get your dance steps correct..”

 

              All these harsh words fell hard onto Yoongi. He didn’t want to give a . His head was just throbbing every few seconds and his vision was spinning. He felt like puking out the content in his stomach; to be exact, he felt like . He felt like he could hear the soft whispers of members dissing him floating by his ear, emphasizing how bad he was at dancing. Humiliation was the best word if you wanted to describe but he felt worse than that. He felt like he was a useless piece of unwanted trash. Can’t rap, can’t dance, he couldn’t do anything.

              “Hyung, are you okay?” Breaking the silence, Jimin walked over to Yoongi who had his head buried into his chest and his pride into the ground. His eyes naturally found its way to the orange hair guy whose features he couldn’t really make clear. The only thing he could feel was a small warm hand resting on his shoulder. He didn’t have the courage to face Jimin. He felt like a shame to Jimin. Mustering all his energy, he shook off Jimin’s hand and tried to say through gritted teeth that he was fine.  Jimin’s eyes were full of concern as they landed on Yoongi and the next moment he felt a pang of hurt as his hand was shook off Yoongi’s shoulder. Yoongi felt like . He instantly regretted when he saw Jimin’s hurt eyes when he shook his hand off. But who cares; no one actually cared for him truly. He decided to leave the room that was filled with hatred for him.

              “Taetae, don’t you think there’s something wrong with Yoongi hyung today?” Jimin nudged his best friend as they went back to the dorm.

              “No…? He’s always like that.” Jimin just felt like something was wrong. He didn’t know why he felt like Earth was going in the wrong direction but something was just bothering him. He had been asking all his hyungs about Yoongi’s weird attitude today but they either shrug him off or just changed the topic. Filled with worries, he entered the dorm hoping that Yoongi hyung would be there. But his bed was empty and his room felt a little chilly.

              “Where’s Yoongi hyung?” Jimin questioned as his heart wrenched with concern.

              “He hasn’t came back yet since just now.” A voice trailed in but he felt as if it was repeatedly playing in his mind and he felt an urge to look for Yoongi, to make sure he was okay. It was already deep into the night yet none of the hyungs or even taekook believed in him that there was something off about Yoongi today. He didn’t know if it was just him being overly-concerned or if it was true. He didn’t want to believe something was wrong too. He too, wanted to believe it was just a figment of his imagination. Jimin tried going to sleep, hoping tomorrow was going to be better. But images of Yoongi in pain looking for help started flashing across his mind.

He needed to look for Yoongi. He needed to make sure he was okay. He needed Yoongi hyung. That’s when he realised how important Yoongi was to him.

 

              Jimin grabbed his coat and dialled Yoongi’s number. The ringing of his phone felt like it lasted for eternity, until he heard…”Do you know Min Yoongii? He is in Seoul National University Hospital now.”

              The voice on the other line started to become muffled as tears started to flow down Jimin’s cheeks. His mind filled wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter