Chapter 2: Aya?

The Oh-So-Annoying Demons

 T w o 


"No! I mean, ugh," I felt the annoyance in his voice. "I am in my demon form, why can you see me?"

HIS WHAT?! 

"In your what?" By my curiosity, I turned my head involuntarily. 

Hot. The first word that came to my mind. He is hot. His features, and the way his gaze contradicted mine, everything. He looked like a model that jumped out from a magazine. The ones that I see on the posters at the mall. 

He threatened to push me again and my body is now leaning towards the edge. Only his hands stopping me from the fall. "I told you not to look!"

I returned my gaze forwards. My eyes widened at the sight of how high I am from the ground. I can clearly see the park where I came from earlier. My bag sitting beside a metal pole near the swing.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please don't push me!" I screamed. I am too young to die. I still have a lot to do in my bucket list before I die. "I'll forget about everything! I'll pretend that I did not hear what you said earlier. I'll pretend that I did not see you. I'll pretend nothing happened! Please let go of me!"

He pulled me back and let go of me too hard that I fell to the floor. My glasses falling to the floor again in the process. Now my luck decreased to negative 5 from negative 2, they broke. My glasses broke. "Damn man, that was harsh. Now I'll have to eat ramen everyday for a month, thank you." I scoffed at him and carefully picked the glass frame and the remaining pieces of the lens. I'll have to wait for another month to buy myself the shirt I wanted that I saw at the mall. 

Ignoring the guy, I stood up and brushed the dust off my skirt. I took little steps towards the door. Checking if he would do something else. After walking for a few seconds, I darted straight to the stairs, running for my life.

I thought I was safe, but no. Before I could reach the door, the demon-slash-hot guy appeared right infront of it. He squinted his eyes at me, slowly closing the door and locking it in the process. "You are not going anywhere."

Step by step, I moved backwards from him as he moved towards me in the same motion. "P-please don't hurt me."

As I moved backwards, distance came and I already felt the wall at my back. Fear took over my body and I started shaking. His red eyes didn't do much help too. His face was steaming with scariness I felt my body go numb. He came nearer and nearer until he caught me. 

I closed my eyes and waited for my end. "This is probably my end, aya."

 

"What did you say?"

I opened an eye and looked at him, "What?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked again, "Can you repeat that word?" The red tint in his eyes disappeared, it turned to golden brown and his face softened.

"Which one?" I raised a brow and rethought of what I said a while ago. "Aya?"

The moment that word escaped from my lips, the guy hugged me. He just did. What in the freaking hell just happened?

"Woah woah there," I pushed him softly, releasing myself from his embrace, "I know you have godly looks but that doesn't mean you can hug this rag in front of you!" I exclaimed.

"I guess you do not remember me..." he said.

"Well I just kind of, you know, met you today? And I don't remember being friends with such a handsome being- I mean, demon." 

He took steps moving away from me, his red eyes appeared again and black wings spanned from his rear. 

"I think it's not yet the time. I'll come back, Maria."

With those words, he ran to the edge of the building and flew off gracefully with his wings. 

"It's okay if you won't come back! And my name is Mira not this Maria you speak of!" I yelled at him, though I am not sure if he could still hear this concerning the distance he already took when I spoke.

 

I went down the building and took my bag beside the swing. Two cats were seating beside it.

"Hey it's you again!" I pointed at the black cat. He did nothing but stare at me.

"Hmp okay nevermind."  

I then proceeded to go home.


A u t h o r ' s N o t e :

This chap is quite short I'm so sorry ; - ; Please just think of it as the previous chap's part II T^T