the broken hearts club

GO LOVE YOURSELF ♡ the broken hearts club is now accepting members~
plotlines
ahn saemi
"the musical teachers"
 
( description ) : ahn saemi is a 22 year old dance teacher at seoul arts academy. her life went into a slump when her high school boyfriend, byun baekhyun, left her to go "focus on his studies." but she was left broken hearted by the fact that she found him with his arm around another girl a week later. it took her five years, but she finally got her life back together. though when her ex-boyfriend becomes a vocal teacher at the same school, her life goes into a downward spiral.
character name 
"the entertainment couple"
 
( description ) : this girl got her heart broken by her first boyfriend. due to reasons unknown to her, they broke up right before the end of their last year. after leaving high school, she went off to follow her dreams of becoming an entertainer, whether an actress or an idol, she became one of the biggest rookies of the year. when she's casted in a drama as the lead female, she's estatic. but her will to do this drama decreases when she learns her ex-boyfriend is her male lead.
character name
"the business rivals"
 
( description ) : this couple broke up on mutural terms, but she was more hurt by it than he was. she went on to study marketing in college and start up a business of her own. her shop goes through a popularity boom! but, when her customers start going to the new store across the street, she learns that her ex-boyfriend is her newest rival.
character name
"the family problems"
 
( description ) : now this couple didn't break up on the nicest terms. she found him cheating in her with her ex-best friend. the sight of them toghether left her heart broken. she eventually got over him and went on in her life. but when her sister introduces the family to her new boyfriend, her anger inside explodes. how could her ex-boyfriend date her own sister?
character name
"the attached"
 
( description ) : this girl was very against their break up. she never wanted him to leave and thought he was the one. but when he finally explodes at her, she lets him go. she spends the next few years trying to get her mind off of him, but it never works. so when he walks into her life again out of no where, she tries to forget everything they ever had togther. but that proves to be a challenge when he wants them to get back together.
character name
"the forgotten"
 
( description ) : this couple had an untimely break-up. the boy had gotten into a bad car crash, where his memory of the past years vanished, including the memories about her. she tried to forget him, and eventually succeeds in doing that. she's the only one in the broken hearts club to actually move on. but when his family moves back into town, all the memories of their relationship re-enters her mind. and it doesn't help when he wants to get to know her.