seven - comeback

a day in the life of seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

soonhoon | 739 words | non-au

 

 

 

 

"Has anybody seen Jihoon?"

 

 

 

Soonyoung has asked this question for the fifth time that night; he's gone through all the rooms inside the dorms but no one has seen the young producer after they got back home from their dinner.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I've heard this question for the third time. Why don't you try calling his phone if he's not here?" Minghao suggests as he leaves the living room and Soonyoung is left standing in the middle of the pile of feet gathered after the day has gone by. 

 

 

 

A finger pokes his shoulder and Soonyoung glances to see Seungcheol standing beside him, crossing his arms on his chest.

 

 

 

"Why don't you check the studio? We would be following later on tonight. Try if he's there."

 

 

 

That's how Soonyoung finds himself blankly staring at the door of the room where the young producer always stays late up until morning, creating endless melodies which helped them stamp their name in the industry as idols who can produce their own music. Soonyoung knows Jihoon spends almost ninety percent of his time for SEVENTEEN, and sometimes he wishes he could help him bear some of the pressure, but then again, even he has his own huge pressures as the choreographer for their title songs and living up to their name as self-producing and self-choreographing idols, he and Jihoon work side-by-side together to create masterpieces for Carats and non-Carats alike.

 

 

 

They both live for the thrill of performing their own works in front of thousands, and with the lives of eleven young men left with their skills, he knows life will never be easy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter