Part I: Past

Always with You

If you are familiar with Bollywood, then you will know that I will be mentioning some Bollywood celebrities. Since I love both Indian and Korean entertainments, I will be incorporating both of the worlds together. Hopefully you’ll like this!

————————————————

Deepthi Kapoor has lived a glamorous life till the age of 18. Because the Kapoors are famous throughout India, it was inevitable for Deepthi to be famous. As the youngest Kapoor and the youngest daughter of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, Deepthi has alwyas been in the spotlight of the Bollywood. She neer has been debuted officially, but many celebrities have already met her. With almost every member of the family wanting to or are already a star, many expected Deepthi to be an actress or in the cinematic business. 

She isn't any less beautiful than any of her other cousins. With her long black hair and big brown eyes, she has been blessed with the same beauty and grace from her mother. But, unlike her older sister, she never was huge on fashion. She was just fine with wearing plain jeans and a shirt, something her family would looked down upon whenever she went to a "high class" event. She was the shortest in her family with just being 160 cm. 

 

With the entire family being in the Bollywood, many people expected her to be an actress as well. Throughout her life she had being expected to be follow her family's footsteps and be the perfect girl for the family. But never once did they ask her what she wanted to do. 

 

She was quiet and calm in front of strangers but she would be loud and crazy in front of people close to her heart. She cannot turn away from people who needs help, and is loyal to those close to her. She is just average in studies, but her talent lies in cooking. Because of her parents' heavy schedules, they never knew that she would spend hours in the kitchen learning from the head chef or servants. They never knew her desire to travel the world and eat from different cultures. 

 

But what her entire Kapoor family didn't know was that Deepthi never felt like she belonged. She was always lost whenever the entire family gets together, and she always felt that she was the black sheep of the family. Nobody knew about her insecurities because she thought that they didn't care. 

 

Her parents opposed when she decided to go to college with a major of journalism because they wanted her to debut in Bollywood. She could have gotten into movie with a big director with her looks, they tell her. Sure with her tan skin, brown eyes, black hair and hourglass figure, she would have been an instant hit. But she didn't want that. 

 

At the age of 19 she got into a foreign exchange program and could go to Japan, and without a second thought she accepted. She ran away from the growing pressure of being a Kapoor. After finishing her studies in Japan, she went to China for a two year internship. Along the way she tried new things, learned about different cultures and found who she truly is. Without the pressure of being a Kapoor, she could find how she truly was. 

 

Now after working odd jobs at China and Thailand, she is here at Seoul, South Korea. In 2011, when she turns 25 years old, she has earned enough money to start her own restaurant in Seoul. But still, the desire to see the world still burns so she gets a job in a magazine comapny. Her plans grow more as she travels, but what she doesn't realize is that Seoul becomes her home in more than one way.