My Niece is a Miracle

3 Days Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

So, Jongin was sent for rehabilitation after his awake. Sehun also spent his weekend to visit Jongin. At first, Jongin really annoyed with this guy because whenever the fair guy visits him, he didn't talk much. 

After third or forth meets, Jongin doesn't care anymore. Sehun brought food and books. Hospital was damn boring because the nurse only educational channels on the television and Jongin have to go to the main room to watch the tv.

Jongin cannot walk properly for God sake. His left leg felt like almost paralyzed completely. That was because he was in comatose for three months and has broken his bone on the ankle. 

Jongin thought he will be discharged a few days after he woke up. Much to Jongin dismay, he was asked to remain stay at the hospital until he complete his rehab. 

And much to Sehun favour, he is glad Jongin didn't get to discharge yet. 

 

 

 

 

On the last day of Jongin's rehabilitation, Sehun braced his introvert self to confess to Jongin.

 

"I know I might sound crazy or dummy or so sudden or yeah crazy, but do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

 

It was a Christmas eve that day. And Sehun doesn't even know either Jongin is homoual or not. But he just wanted to confess because there is a big chance that Sehun will never ever gonna meet Jongin again after his discharges. 

 

"What the hell I want you to be my boyfriend?!" Jongin responded.

 

'Yeah Sehun. It's okay to be broken hearted than regret for the whole life.' Sehun thought. After all, he will never know Jongin is a gay if he doesn't confess.

 

"So..." Sehun asked after he flinched with Jongin's respond.

"Shouldn't the question sound like, would you be my another half or something like that?"

Sehun was confused.

"Hm, I save it for marriage proposal." He sweated.

"Well, then. Yes. I want you to be my boyfriend. Make sure you say those words on your marriage proposal only for me. 'kay?"

 

"OH. MY. GOD. Kim Jongin! I LOVE YOU!" 

He hugged the tan without caring other people stare. Oh Jongin's parents stare actually. 

Mrs. Kim just shrugged her shoulders and earned a hug from her husband.

Jongin gave the most beautiful smile to his parents and hugged Sehun back.

 

A month after Sehun's confession, they already started their couple bickering.

"For God sake Jongin! Where have you been?!" for past few days, Jongin has been acting strange. He always left early during their date after he received a call.

Jongin also has been replying his texts after fewhourss even though he read the text a few seconds after Sehun sent the message.

"And you're not answering my call!"

"Can you not become a clingy? I have my own space."

Ego.

"You can just tell me if you want your space. Don't cut off our date short. Don't you know how much I have been waiting to meet you after school?"

"Then don't expect me to spend 12 hours per day with you!" Jongin snapped.

His mind was a mess. Really mess. And he never expect himself to be mad at his boyfriend. 

"What?!"

"Yeah, lower your expectation Sehun. I have my own problem. It is not only you who I have to think about everyday!"

"So, what am I? I can't be your shoulder when you need one? I can't be the person who you need when you're in a mess? Then what makes me become your boyfriend then?" Sehun looked at Jongin with tears filled his eyes. 

'Damn'. The feeling strucked Jongin. He didn't want to hurt Sehun. Not once in his life.

"Sehun..."

"Am I a doll? Do you think I like you just because of infatuation? Because I need one? I know I am a high schooler but I care 'bout Jong." his nickname that Sehu gave a week after their official relationship. 

"Why can't you share your problem with me?"

"I wasn't ready..."Jongin lowered his head.

"What about you that didn't ready to tell me Jong?"

"It's...It's not about me.."

"Then who?" Sehun asked again.

"It's complicated. I... I will tell you when I am ready."

"But I can't gurantee that I am ready to hear anout it when you're ready."

"Hell no Sehun. Not now."

"You have another person that you like, don't you?"

"No..." Jongin quickly denied. Sehun breathe in relief. At least Jongin was quick enough to deny that question.

 

 

"Then who? Tell me Jongin, tell me!" Sehun grew impatient when there was a long silence after his denial.

"It's about my niece Oh Sehun. I didn't plan to tell you now but you force me to. . Sorry Sehun. I don't know what happened to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter