End

3 Days Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun never like the hospital scent. The smell of medicine, the scent of dying people, the tears of beloved people, the sound of breathing machine, the frustration of unsaved life. Sehun hated it. Nah, Sehun despised hospital.


Yet, here he is.


He collapsed yesterday. Out of sudden and it really worried his mom. She was afraid if a new cell was formed again. Sehun mother doesn't want him to be warded again.


Yet, he indeed was warded again.


For the nth time.


Nothing much happened but Sehun just collapsed from too much fatigue. Sehun played a football game during last P.E class and his body still can't take it. Sehun might be a little bit too much confident yet his body still sick from the last treatment.


The doctor advised him to be warded so he can get enough rest and water. So, Sehun had to stay in the hospital that night.

 

 

 


Beside Sehun, there was a guy with oxygen mask on his face, wires everywhere and the IV dropped too fast. Faster than Sehun's. During the visiting hours, he saw the family members kept talking to the patient.


Being a friendly person, Sehun's mom greet the family. Slowly Sehun learnt that the patient has been in the hospital for almost three months. He involved in an accident which caused him a head trauma. He was unconscious since the last surgery.


Sehun only eavesdropping to their conversation. He didn't bother to interupt their talks.


That night, Sehun can't sleep. Sure the pills tried to knock him off but the dose might be too weak to get him set off to dreamland.
Sehun get off from his bed and sneak to the next bed. Sehun kept staring at the boy's face.


'He must be a handsome boy behind this mask.' Sehun thought. Those eyelashes, a bit darker skin than his own, a slow pace of breathing and heart beat machine.


'I wonder what make you unconscious like this. Sure it was an accident but still...'


Suddenly Sehun remembered the patient's mother words.

 

"Son, wake up. Kyungsoo doesn't want to see you like this. Let's visit him together okay? I can't visit him without you."

 

"Who is Kyungsoo?" Sehun blurted out.

"Hey young man. Why don't you wake up and accompany your mom to visit Kyungsoo?"

"I know you're a tough guy."


"Man, every man in this world is tough. I believe so. You know, I was in your state for last few years. Though I am not here because of an accident but still I was in comatose."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter