An unforgettable gift

An unforgettable gift [One-Shot] [Complete]

Everything started with this gift that I sent. I never imagined that things could go this way, but I have to admit that I'm more than happy. Let me tell you about this from the beginning.

"Hi Anna!"

This is me, myself and I, just a regular girl, nothing special, people, usually my friends, tell me that I'm smart, pretty and nice, but I think that they go over the line with so many nice words. I have brown, long and straight hair and brown eyes, as I said nothing special. I'm a university student, I study at this cool private university in Europe,  I'm in my third year and I love psychology, well after all this is what I wanted to do and after I finish, I want to open a private cabinet and help all the people that will come to me as much as I can.

"Hey Laura! Long time no see, I need to tell you so many things, I don't even know where to start from."

She is my best friend, a huge realist and always with her feet on the ground, she is extremely beautiful, with blue eyes and blonde, long and straight hair, very beautiful as I said, with tons of boys waiting for her to say "yes" to them, but we all know it will never happen because she already has a boyfriend.

"From the beginning of course, and yes, we were so busy lately that we didn't get the chance to see each other face to face, but at least we talked on the phone."

"You know what's happening on January 5th? I have the best gift ever, I'm sure he'll love it."

"You cannot be serious! Of course I know, it's Yoseob's birthday. But since five years ago, you always sent him a card, with happy birthday on it and that's it. I think that's enough for someone that doesn't even know you in person or in any possible way."

"Ha, ha, ha! You are funny today. This time I want it to be memorable, can you imagine how many girls will send cards? Many. I want it to be unique.

"What did you prepare?"

"It's a football ball, but it's signed by Messi himself, I saw he liked this particular player. I also got a blue blanket for his cute little dog, Yangengie. Oh, and this is the last thing, but I'm not too sure about it, it's a gray winter muffler, to keep him warm in the cold days."

"I think it's awesome. I'm sure he will appreciate every single thing that you will send to him."

"Yay, thanks, I want to send the package today, with two days before his birthday."

"Ok, totally agree. Do you have any projects to do this winter holiday? My teachers are lovely, they told us to enjoy this winter holiday, so I'm like a free bird, and happy as hell because I could spend the New Year with my boyfriend, we had so much fun, it's a pity you didn't want to come with us."

"I had some projects, like five, but I'm already done with them. I told you I will not come, I mean you have a long distance love relationship, you see each other once per month, so thanks, but no thanks. And my New Year went pretty cool, both my parents were home, at least once per year we were together, just the three of us. They work way too much. Anyway, the important thing is that we both had a super extra mega ultra happy New Year. "

"You are right Anna. But I wish you would stop dreaming and start living. You are old enough to make your dreams come true. Stop studying so hard, you don't need to be the first in your class, not to mention you are the first in your year."

"Nah, stop worrying, I'm more than happy with my life and I know exactly what I'm doing. Happiness doesn't mean that you have to be in a relationship or that you need o have kids. Everyone sees it differently. And if I will see love knocking on my door, I will open the door and hug it."

"Knowing you I'm sure you will do that. Now I have to go, I need to go to the store and buy some things."

"Bye bye! Take care of you and lots of hugs."

"Bye! Same for you, kisses."

After Laura left, I started to get ready, I need to send the gift today and nothing will stop me. But easier to say it than to do it. On my way, I was almost there when I realized that I forgot the blanket, so I had to return home. The traffic was infernal, but finally I got there, now problem solved, I just need to wait.

 

 

❄ ❆

"Ladies and gentlemen, dear Beauties, Yoseob here, I want to say that this year for my birthday I don't want anything, please don't waste your money on me. But if you really want to send me something I will make a raffle and the lucky winner will get a special prize from me. Please don't expect anything fancy, I don't want to ruin your hopes, but be careful what you wish for. I will announce the winner at 11:59 PM KST on Dec 5th. Thank you very much. With love, Yoseob."

 

"Oh my god! This is unreal. So cuteeeeee. The person that's going to win, will be really lucky. Good luck everyone, let the best win." I started dancing like a crazy person, or better said like a five years old kid after he found out what he got from Santa. What will it happen if I win? Nah, I never won anything in my entire life, I have 1% chances to win this.

 

"Hi Laura. What's up? Guess what? Yoseob will organize a raffle with all the persons that sent him a present and the winner will get a special prize. Amazing, yes I know, I have 1% chances to win this, but I simply loved his idea."

"With your bad luck you have like 0,1% chances to win this. What's the prize?"

"God knows, he said it's a special prize from him. Maybe a CD/DVD signed by him or a ticket to one of their concerts."

"I see. Good luck, hope you win. You deserve it."

"Thanks, you are too kind."

 

❄ ❆

 

 

"Hello everyone. Thank you very much for all the lovely presents, I find them all awesome. The winner is *drum rolls* Anna13 from Europe. Stay tuned, I will contact you via Twitter. Good night everyone. Best wishes, Yoseob."

 

"Anna, girl, congratulations, you did it. You won, yay, go and check your Twitter."

"Huh? Twitter? What are you talking about Laura?"

"You don't know? You won that Yoseob thing."

"It's not April 1st yet. Muhaha!"

"YOU WON!!! Go and read it yourself."

"Oky doky."

"OMG. You are right. Thank you very much. Let me check my Twitter"

 

"Hi. Nice to meet you Anna. Thank you very much for all the three gifts. My prize for you is lunch with me at this small coffee shop that I know in Seoul. When can we meet?"

 

"I'm gonna die, I I I will eat lunch with him in Seoul."

"Wow! More than we expected. Now get a ticket to Seoul and get ready to eat."

"Or better said drink something like a tea, with him there I cannot eat."

"Kiddo, calm down and don’t forget to reply to his private message."

"Ah! Yes, thanks."

"Anytime."

 

"Hello. Nice to meet you as well. I'm glad you liked my presents. Thanks for the invitation. I will be in Seoul on January 7th at 10 AM. Have a nice night.

"Do you know anyone in Seoul? We'll meet at 12:15 PM at the hotel, on the same day you arrive."

"No. But I will take a taxi and go to a hotel. How hard can it be? Ok, see you there."

"Not hard at all. Keep in touch. Tell me when you land here."

"I will. Thanks for everything."

 

I'm about to cry because of too much happiness, but I have to prepare my baggage. I threw there all sorts of warm clothes. It's winter after all and I need to be ready, especially if you hate cold weather just like me, you have to be always ready. Like my mom says if the meeting is important, wore stylish clothes, and so I did. I was more than excited to go there, not to mention that maybe I can meet the other guys as well, just to say hi. Oh my, just in case, I need to buy five presents, make them six, one for Yoseob as well. And I went shopping. A pair of black sunglasses for Juhyung, sweets for Dongwoon, a pair of green shoes for Kikwang, a white hat for Doojoon, a red shirt for Hyunseng and a book with quotes for Yoseob.

 

❄ ❆

"Hi! Here I'm. I just landed. Now I'm going straight to the hotel. *smile face*"

"Hi! Welcome to Korea. Have fun and stay safe."

"Thanks, I will."

 

The hotel is super mega ultra extra amazing. I have a royal room, I couldn't expect less considering all the money my parents have and it's not like I visit Korea everyday, let's say that with all my good grades I deserve this. But the most important thing is that in less than one and a half hour I will meet Yoseob, face to face. I took a shower, changed my clothes and put some make up on. I'm ready.

 

"I'm here. Please hurry up, paparazzi might be on their way."

"Are you undercover? How will I recognize you?"

"I wear the gray winter muffler from you."

 

"Hello. I'm Anna."

"Excuse me? Do I know you?"

"I'm really sorry sir, my bad, I thought you were someone else."

"It's ok."

This looks harder than it should be, there are more than five persons with the same winter muffler, same type and color. I'm going crazy, paparazzi will find him before I do. I know,  I have an idea.

 

"I'm dressed in a red coat with red pants on. I wear a blue hat on and black boots."

"Sorry I saw many guys wearing the same type of winter muffler. I will find you."

"No worries and thanks."

 

"Hi! Anna?"

"Hello! Yes. Nice to meet you."

"Finally found you. Nice to meet you as well."

And so we went out of the building. I hope we don't meet with paparazzi or with anyone else, it will be too awkward for both of us. This silence is not a good sign, I should say something.

"Korea is very beautiful I ..."

"Quick run."

And from nowhere two fan girls started coming towards us, are they really this desperate? They are crazy, normal people don't act like this. So I started to run, but let me tell you I'm bad at running or at any other sport, but I had to keep up, so here I'm running away from two girls.

"Oppa, we love you!"

"Not again."

"This is not the first time?"

"Not even close."

"We should hide. I can't run anymore."

"Ok."

And so we did. There is this small place, more like an abandoned shop. I hope I will not have to run again like this, like never ever again, this is enough for my entire life.

"Are you ok?"

"Sure."

"You sure? You don't look ok."

"What you mean? I'm red, sweating and I can barely talk?

"Yes."

"This is normal for me. No need to worry."

"Alright then. What were you saying about Korea before we started running?"

"That, Korea is very beautiful, I really like it. Everyone was so nice to me at the taxi station and at the hotel as well."

"Koreans are nice in general, glad you like it in here."

"That place you were talking about is far from here?"

"We need to take the metro. But with everything that happened, I think we should change the place. I know a fast food around here, it's just a fast food with non Korean food hope you don't mind."

"I'm fine with whatever you choose. As long as I can drink something I'm more than happy."

"Let's go!"

"Good afternoon! I want a lemon tea and French fries. Thanks."

"Hi. Please bring me a salad and an orange juice."

"This place, I love this place, I'm more than familiar with it. Back home this is my favorite place to go."

"I knew what to choose."

"Right, right. I ..."

"Yoseob oppa. Can you sign me this shirt?"

"Yes."

"Thanks. Oppa, your girlfriend is pretty."

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"Bye oppa."

"Sorry for this, we should have stayed at my house."

"No, no. It's ok for me. That girlfriend part was hilarious, I guess you are used to this already."

"In fact, that was for the first time. The girlfriend part I mean."

"Oh. I wanted to give you this. In here are six presents, each for every one of you."

"You didn't have to do this. Thank you very much."

"No problem."

"Who's your favorite band/group?"

"Beast all the way!"

"And favorite member?"

"Junhyung."

"Really? You want to meet him?"

"No and maybe. I joked, you are the favorite member. I bought you more presents for a reason."

"Ha ha, you got me. Thanks. Let's go meet the others."

"Seriously? Thanks."

We took a taxi and went to the studio, you know where Goodlife makes music. I still can't believe that I will meet all of them. I will keep calm at least for them not to notice how stressed I'm. This day cannot get any better, it's like I live in a dream, a perfect dream.

"Hey there guys."

"Hi Yoseob, you are finally here. I composed this new song and I want you to record a guide for me." Junhyung said, looking at us with a serious face.

"Alright! She is Anna by the way, the girl that won the raffle."

"Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all."

"Hi Anna! It's a pleasure to meet you." Doojoon said, smiling at me.

"Hey girl. What's your name again?" Kikwang asked confused, studying me from head to toe.

"Anna!" I said, trying to put a smile on my awkward face.

"Anna. Like the girl from Frozen, aww your name is so cute." Dongwoon said, looking all happy, like he never meet a girl with this name never in his life.

"Hello Anna!" Hyunseung said, looking away with a shy expression on his face.

"Hi Anna!" Junhyung said awkwardly, trying to understand why I was there in that specific moment when they were busy recording a possible new song.

"Guess what Junhyung? Anna told me you are her favorite Beast member." Yoseob said, trying to make the situation less tense and more relaxed.

"Did she? Or didn't she?"

"I didn't! He's just joking." I said, turning all red and ready to kick Yoseob in my imagination.

"She bought presents. One for each of you."

And after that I started giving them their respective presents. Everyone seemed so surprised, but happy at the same time. They all thanked me and told me that I shouldn't bother so much, but from their faces I can tell you that in a way or another, all of them enjoyed their presents.

"Oh, I just remembered I have some things to do right away, I mean we have, right Dongwoon?" Doojoon asked with a weird face, winking his eye to Dongwoon.

"We do indeed. So we'll leave now. Thanks for everything Anna." Dongwoon said while getting dressed.

"Bye bye guys!"

"Bye!" Doojoon said, waving his hand at me.

"Kikwang! Let's go and play bowling. I miss the good old days, when we did so." Hyunseung said, looking all excited, with a big smile on his face.

"And to miss all the fun? No thanks"

"Fun? What fun?" Hyunseung akeed, confused, trying to understand the situation.

"You know, the new girl. She seems fun, and to see a girl coming with Yoseob it's rare. I won't miss this."

"Oh, shut up Kikwang!" Yoseob said with a tense voice and his cheeks turned instantly red.

"And I still need you to record this guide for me. Remember? So guys, please be kind and leave. Hyunseung's idea is great. Go and have fun, you both need it."

"Fine. Bye all." Kikwang said, irritated as he opened the door.

"Byeeee! Have fun" Hyunseung smiled while closing the door.

"Bye!" The three of us said in unison.

Yoseob went to the recording room and began recording a guide for Junhyung. Junhyung put on his serious face and started telling Yoseob what to do and not to do. The song was an upbeat song, about love at first sight. It sounded pretty cool, I already fell in love with it. If this will be their next title track, it will for sure win on various music shows and get an all-kill.

"So, you like the song?" Junhyung asked me, looking me in the eyes.

"I adore it. You guys will get an all-kill with it."

"You think so? Thank you very much. I really appreciate it."

"Of course! No need to worry, you are an amazing producer. All your songs are simply amazing."

"Thanks." Junhyung smiled like a little kid that just received candies.

"Done. How was it?"

"Awesome, like always." Junhyung said like a proud dad.

"Anna?" Yoseob looked at me waiting for my opinion.

"Oh, you asked me!? It was simply amazing. Your voice fits the song very well."

"Good! So we have a song. A title song." Junhyung said happily, looking at us.

"Thanks Anna! Don't forget to keep this as a secret until the song will be released. "

"Of course! I promise I won't say a word to anyone."

"Want to go for a walk?" Junhyung asked curious. 

"I don't know. Let's see what Yoseob says."

"Sure guys. A walk in three. It seems like a good idea."

We went for a walk. Yoseob was standing in the middle, I was standing in his left side and Junhyung on his right side. The weather was nice, not too cold, but there was snow and even ice on the ground. As we were walking I saw Junhyung grabbing Yoseob's hand and they both fell on the ground, one next to the other.

"Oh man! Why is this happening to me?" Junhyung started to complain.

"LET GO OF MY HAND!" Yoseob started screaming towards Junhyung.

"You guys are hilarious." I said, laughing like crazy, trying to stop but couldn't.

"Now everything is back to normal. You should stop laughing, in case fans will come and they will notice us, if that's the case you will need to run again."

"Sorry. You are right. Are you both fine?"

"I'm fine! It was an easy fall." Yoseob said, looking all manly.

"I believe I'm ok as well. Only I can fell like this when it's winter. It's embarrassing. " Junhyung said with a red face.

"It's ok. No worries. I ..."

"I told you I heard Yoseob's voice. Here he's. Oppa! OPPA!"

"I'm not in the mood for running. Let's hide." Junhyung suggested.

"I'm going to run. I see no hiding place. Yoseob affirmed.

"I'm going to walk like nothing happened. They don't know me anyway."

"Let's meet around here in ten minutes." Junhyung said, looking for a place to hide.

"Ok!" We both confirmed.

"Miss? Did you see Yoseob?"

"Yoseob who? Sorry I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not from here."

"Sorry. Didn't know."

"It's ok."

And so the girls started looking for Yoseob, but after ten minutes they gave up on looking for him. Lucky us. Unlucky them. So as we planned after ten minutes we should be back in the same spot.

"Back!"

"Welcome back Yoseob."

"I wonder where Junhyung is." Yoseob said looking around.

"Falling on the ice? You can text him, or maybe call him."

"I will text him."

"Where are you more exactly? The ten minutes are already over."

"I'm home. Have fun there."

 

"It looks like he went home. It’s already dinner time. Do you have any plans?"

"Glad he's ok. I don't have plans. Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes!"

"Surprise me! I'm sure I won't be disappointed."

"Sure?"

"Yes!"

We went to a taxi station. I was very excited to see where we are going to go next. To be honest, I'm not hungry, and considering the fact that this is the only day that I will ever spend with Yoseob I want to have fun and have many many beautiful memories. The taxi stopped. In front of my eyes there is a park. We are at Lotte World. This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

"Wow. I love this. Thanks. Best place ever."

"I know what I know. You're welcome."

"I'm so happy I want to hug someone."

"That's what you do when you are happy? Well, you can hug me if you want."

"Yes. You are so nice." I said while hugging him.

"What you want to do now?"

"Merry go round and I want to drive one of the bumper cars."

"You sound like a kid, but I like it. After this can we do one thing that I want as well?"

"Here in the park? As long as it's nothing that involves high places, yes, sure."

"It won't."

Merry go round went slowly. I'm so happy, best day ever and I'm not exaggerating. The bumper cars were another thing. Competition started to gather in both our eyes, both of us wanted to win, but unfortunately we both lost to a sixteen years old guy. Funny right? But I was still as happy as I could be.

"Now it's your turn to pick. What you want to do?"

"Secret. You will see when we get there."

"Sounds scary. You can choose two things. That way we would be even."

"This is more than enough. I don't think you can do anything after you come out of there."

"It can't be that bad, right? You just want to scare me."

"You'll see."

Nothing high, so it won't be that bad, I'm sure he just teases me. Or so I thought but little did I know back then.

"It can't be! So you are brave after all. Let's do this!"

"It's a haunted house. What can go wrong?"

"I don't know. I was never in there, or in any other haunted house."

"Same here. Once I wanted to go with Doojoon but it was too weird, so we gave up."

"And now you found me. Let's go."

I can barely see a thing, way too dark in here. There are all sorts of skeletons that come to touch you and of course sounds, scary sounds, boo type of sounds. I don't want to scream in here, that will make me look like a little kid and not to mention the word weird. If I can't scream, I can do other things, none that I can be proud about.

"Ah!" I said while grabbing Yoseob's hand without noticing.

"You are scared after all. I'm impressed you did not scream. However, you did something else. You have some force in your hand."

"I don't scream. How do you know about my hand!?"

"You grabbed my hand. In fact, you still are."

"No, I ... . I'm so sorry. I had no idea." I let go of his hand and my face was as red as a tomato.

"You are cute."

No, I'm not, I'm silly, next time, I hope there is no such thing, but I prefer to scream. This is awkward I was thinking to myself.

"WAAAA! What was that? Scary as hell."

"Wow! You do know how to scream. But I prefer to hear with both my ears. You better grab my hand. Wait, first you grabbed my hand, second you screamed and next you do both of them." Yoseob said while looking at me, laughing.

"No next time. We are already at the exit. Ha!"

"You are lucky today."

"Sorry for what I did back there. It won't happen again!

"Don't mention it. It was nothing."

"How long are you staying in Korea?"

"Tomorrow at 3 PM I have my plane."

"That's fast."

"It was the only ticket that I could find in such a short time."

"It's a pity you can't stay longer. I will miss you."

"Sure you will. I'm adorable." I said, joking, laughing and teasing Yoseob.

"You are. Now time to go home. First, I take you home and after I will go to my house."

"You don't need to. I can take a taxi."

"It's a pleasure."

"Thanks."

On the way back to the hotel, I'm quite, I have no idea what to say. He's same as me. His face looks worried or maybe disappointed. I can't imagine how I'm not going to talk to him ever again, this is sad but it's real. Reality is tough, but we can't change it, or we can? I turn back to my 1% chance for this situation to change. Time flew so fast, I'm already back to the hotel.

"Thanks for this day, I will never forget it." Yoseob said, trying to put a smile on his face.

"Thank you as well. It was a pleasure to meet you. It's not like one of us will die, we can still talk on Twitter, if you want of course."

"Of course I want. Take care and have a safe trip."

"Thanks. Goodbye!" I waved my hand, trying to not cry there in front of him.

"Bye!" He said waving his hand as well.

 

 

❄ ❆

Yesterday was as happy, as sad this day is. My god I should have at least hugged him, but maybe this seems to be too much. Anyway, I can't turn back the time. What is done is done, I had fun and I was happy, now time to go on.

 

"Hi. How are you? You have any idea where Yoseob is? Or he's with you?"

"Hi Junhyung. I'm preparing my baggage, today at 3 PM I have my plane, I will go back to my country. Yoseob is not with me. Why?"

"He's not answering to my texts, or my calls. He's not home either."

"Is this one of your jokes?!"

"No. I'm serious."

"You can search for him in his favorite places. Keep in touch, if you find something write to me."

"Ok."

 

This guy drives me crazy. I don't even know Korea, if I try to find him I will get lost. I'm going to tell him a thing or two if I see him.

 

"Where you at? You ok?"

"Come downstairs. I'm In the hallway."

 

"I was so damn worried. What were you thinking? Junhyung was crazy worried as well. Listen here, are you a kid?" I said while breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry." He said after hugging me.

"What was in your head?"

"Many things. You. Yesterday. You are leaving."

"Poor you. I'm here now. Let me text, I mean write a PM to Junhyung."

 

"Found him. He's with me now. He's fine, no need to worry."

"Thanks. Take good care of him."

 

"Can't you stay?" Yoseob said with a shaking voice.

"Unfortunately, I can't. But we can keep in touch in different ways. The technology nowadays is insane."

"You know?"

"What to know?"

"Nothing. Forget it!"

"I need to go to the airport in five minutes. But just so you know, I like you." I said, turning all red.

"Me too!"

That moment turned out to be magic. I hugged him, while I did that I started to cry, not because I was sad, but because I was happy, very happy at hearing such words. I wanted time to stop there.

"Can I call you boyfriend now?"

"Oppa!"

"Boyfriend oppa?!"

"Oppa!"

"Yoseob oppa?!"

"Boyfriend! It's by far the best." Yoseob said with a big smile on his face.