[M] Little by Little

Little Treats

 

Title: Little by Little

Description: Yoongi and Jungkook discover themselves a little bit deeper.

Genre(s):

Rating: nc-17

Warning(s): (unbeta-ed) handcuff, blindfold, praise kink, , biting and marking, begging, edging, denial/delay and mild

Word count: 1341 words (Wow that’s a hella lot of words for someone who claims she can’t write s. I can’t believe myself. You shouldn’t too.)

a/n: Based on this poll on twitter. This may flop terribly as I cannot, for ’s sake, write s let alone a to save lives. I apologize in advance. Also, I live for dominant top!yoongi and I know this WILL somehow offend some of you, so, please, please, please do not proceed if you’re uncomfortable with it. As I said, this may flop so you have nothing to lose.


 

Jungkook tugs his wrists albeit too helplessly at the handcuff that tied him to the bedpost. He bites his lips nervously. Yoongi had wanted to try something new and Jungkook was more than willing to go for it. Being blindfolded isn’t something new to Jungkook, they’ve tried this more than a couple of times. Being tied also isn’t something new; this is probably the fifth time… or is it the seventh time? Oh well, it’s just a number. It doesn’t matter that much. What’s new is the fact that Jungkook is tied to the bedpost by a handcuff. Before this, Jungkook had only being tied with a tie or ropes, never something solid as this metal handcuff. The cold metal feels strange against his wrists. Being on his knees and completely with his hands cuffed to the bedpost, he feels exposed and slightly vulnerable.

“Is this okay?” Jungkook slightly jumps at the deep voice. Close. Way too close. He gulps before nodding.

“You know you can tell me to stop, right?” A shiver runs down his spine. . Being blindfolded only heightens his other senses, even the raspy voice alone is enough to get him all worked up.

“Y-yeah, I know.” He stutters.

“Good boy.” Jungkook turns his head away from the direction of the voice, hoping Yoongi wouldn’t notice the blush on his cheeks at the praise.

He hears the rustling of sheets before the weight on the bed is gone. He can hear the sounds of Yoongi’s soft footsteps pacing around the room, the sound of the drawer being pulled and later being pushed to close before he then hears Yoongi’s footsteps again. Soon, the footsteps sounds come to a stop and then it’s quiet. It’s too quiet and Jungkook dislike it. It leaves him anticipating and his nervousness only doubles.

“Hyung?” He calls softly. His voice must’ve filled with uncertainty more than he intended because he feels Yoongi hand rubbing his back soothingly.

“Daddy’s here, baby boy.” Yoongi assures and Jungkook bites his lips harder at the names. He gets shy whenever Yoongi addresses himself as daddy but he gets even shyer (and definitely so ) when the older calls him by pet names. Jungkook feels the bed dips beside him and Yoongi’s other hands guiding his face so that their lips meet. Yoongi kisses Jungkook sweetly and the younger can feel his legs grow weak. The innocent kiss soon turns sloppy and sinful with more lust, tongues and saliva.

Jungkook grabs Yoongi’s shoulders. Well, at least he tried to, before he realizes his hands are bounded to the bedpost. He continues to tug at the handcuff despite knowing his attempt is completely futile. Yoongi smiles into the kiss. Jungkook looking desperate with beads of sweat trailing down his face and tugging at the handcuff helplessly is such a sight. A beautiful yet sinfully arousing sight, indeed. He pulls away from the kiss and caresses Jungkook’s pink cheeks.

“Hyung, get this thing off me.” He pleads. Yoongi makes noises of disapproval.

“You know what to do and definitely what to call me, right? Try again, sweetheart.” Jungkook whimpers at Yoongi’s silent demands. He tries to give Yoongi his best puppy look before he realizes he has a blindfold over his eyes. Damn.

“But hyu–”

“Ah, ah. Wrong again.” Yoongi chuckles amusingly as Jungkook groans in frustration. He’s totally at Yoongi’s mercy.

“Daddy, please. Please let me touch you, daddy.” He begs and make sure to make his voice sounds pitiful. Instead of his wrists being freed, Yoongi kisses him hungrily. Almost too roughly.

“Good boy, such a good boy for daddy. Daddy will remove the handcuff soon, yeah? Just stay like this a little longer, okay? Can my Kookie do that for daddy?” Yoongi says as he uncaps the lube he got from the drawer. Jungkook whimpers before he nods weakly and Yoongi coats his fingers with generous amount of lube. Jungkook always likes it extra wet.

Jungkook gasps as he feels a cold and wet finger teasing his hole. He shivers visibly when the finger enters him as Yoongi nips him on his neck. He moans when Yoongi starts to leave harsh bites on his neck. Yoongi loves leaving marks on Jungkook’s flawless skin just as much as Jungkook loves being marked as Yoongi’s property. A finger turns into two and soon enough two leads to three. Even blindfolded, Jungkook can tell his neck, shoulder and collarbone are covered with deep red hickeys and purplish bite marks.

Yoongi then moves from his side to kneel behind him. While still pumping his fingers in and out of Jungkook, he trails his other hand down Jungkook’s chests to tease the s. Jungkook shudders and pants heavily. As if the fingers inside him and on his s aren’t enough, Yoongi leans forward to at Jungkook’s nape and his back. Being too caught up with the pleasure, he fails to notice Yoongi’s hands moving lower and lower. Not even when Yoongi has a firm grip on his leaking and smearing the precum all over his .

However, he acknowledges Yoongi’s hand on his aching by screaming loudly when the said man pumps his vigorously. He lets out a few pitiful sobs before he falls forward; resting his forehead on his hands that are gripping the bedpost tightly. He doesn’t know whether to be thankful or not as the new position allows Yoongi’s fingers to penetrate deeper inside of him.

“Daddy,” He whines. “Daddy, please,” Jungkook sobs again as the pumps on his never seem to cease. The blindfold is already damp at this point, whether it’s from his sweats or his tears he doesn’t know; probably a good mixture of both. Yoongi leans down and bites at Jungkook’s shoulder before growling. Jungkook is weak. He feels so weak and small whenever Yoongi does that.

“Can my baby boy just like this? With daddy’s fingers inside your and pumping your like this?” Yoongi murmurs into the skin of Jungkook’s shoulder but all Yoongi gets is a whimper. Yoongi lets his hand off the , successfully making the younger whimpers at the loss. He then tugs at Jungkook hair harshly and the said boy gasps. He growls into the younger’s ear. “Answer daddy when daddy asks you questions.” Yoongi said darkly. He can feel Jungkook shivers at his words.

“I-I can. I can if d-daddy wants me to.” Yoongi grins widely and perhaps, wickedly.

“Of course you can. You’re my anyway. My little filthy .”

The hand tugging on Jungkook’s hair leaves right then as it moves to his again and Jungkook moans appreciatively. His back arches beautifully. Jungkook doesn’t know whether to forward into Yoongi’s hand or backward onto Yoongi’s fingers. He barely gets the time to decide when the all too familiar heat starts to coil in the pit of his stomach. It’s almost too much but at the same time it’s barely enough. He moans and groans and whimpers and trashes around wildly.

Yoongi knows Jungkook is close so he increases both the pace of hand pumping Jungkook and his fingers ing Jungkook. The way Jungkook trashes around and tugs at the handcuff helplessly make his twitches and hardens even more. Just as he feels Jungkook tightens around his fingers and his body tensing, Yoongi stops everything. He removes his fingers and hand away.

“Daddy?” Jungkook’s voice is so needy and so, so, so wrecked. Yoongi has to bite his lips and clench his eyes shut tightly to stop himself from just ing, maybe even destroying Jungkook. He leans down to whisper into Jungkook’s ear.

“Shh baby. Where’s the fun in that if you get to finish all too soon? Daddy is far from done with you,” He straightens his back before trailing his fingers lightly down Jungkook’s spine. He coos as Jungkook shudders under his touch.

“Plus, daddy has so much more in store for you, so much more, my baby boy.”


 

p.s I hope not much damage or harm is done. I sat in front of my laptop for over 7 hours to write this, what a way of celebrating valentine's day.