After All, Sharing is Caring

Little Treats

 

Title: After All, Sharing is Caring

Description: In which Yoongi doesn’t mind sharing the last piece of gum. And maybe, just maybe, Jungkook doesn’t mind sharing it, too.

Genre(s): romance, high school au

Rating: pg-13

Warning(s): none

Word count: 425 words

a/n: Based on this poll on twitter and my twitfic.


 

It’s a really hot day today. Jungkook is late and Yoongi isn’t very happy with that. They always meet up after school so Yoongi can walk Jungkook home. It’s almost like a routine now and they have been together long enough for Jungkook to know that Yoongi doesn’t like waiting.

Jungkook comes into the view right before Yoongi is about to take out his phone and call him. Jungkook apologise for being late, saying something about how his science teacher had held him back to talk about his grade. They walk together as Jungkook starts nagging about his ‘overreacting’ teacher.

“I only got a D. It’s not like I failed or something.” Jungkook defences himself.

Right. D for .” Yoongi snickers.

“Hyung, you’re supposed to be on my side! What kind of boyfriend are you?” Jungkook pouts dramatically. Yoongi just rolls his eyes at him. Jungkook continues talking (or rather ranting) about how his classes went and Yoongi just listens attentively. He’s more of a listener than a talker anyway.

Yoongi suddenly remembers his chewing gum he bought earlier this morning and he takes it out from his pocket.

“Aha, chewing gum!” Jungkook exclaims as he takes it from Yoongi’s hands and proceed to unwrap it before taking it into his mouth.

“Hey, that’s mine. I wanted it, though.”

Jungkook stops walking and Yoongi follows suit. For a moment, Jungkook looks guilty before suddenly he breaks into a grin. Oh, Yoongi knows well this isn’t a good sign.

“Well, too late,” Jungkook puts his hands behind his head. “But if you still want it though, here, ah~” Jungkook opens his mouth showing the gum in an offering manner. From the look of it, the gum has been chewed a few times and it should gross Yoongi out.

But Yoongi smirks because two can play games.

Before Jungkook can turn around and start walking away, Yoongi grabs the back of Jungkook’s neck. He pulls Jungkook into a rough kiss and from the lack of respond; he knows Jungkook is taken aback. He smirks even wider into the kiss.

Jungkook seems to break from his trance and starts kissing Yoongi back. He gasps when Yoongi bites his lips a bit roughly. Yoongi uses that opportunity to snake his tongue inside the younger’s mouth. He pulls away once he gets the gum into his mouth. The look in Jungkook’s eyes when he pulls away has him smiling smugly. Jungkook is clearly begging for more.

“Hmm, much sweeter.” Yoongi teases as he chews on the gum.

He must’ve said something right because suddenly Jungkook is blushing furiously and won’t look at him straight in the eyes. It amuses Yoongi and he chuckles lightly. Yoongi starts walking again, leaving his abashed boyfriend behind.

“Hurry up, kid. We don’t want ya mom to start worrying about his baby Kookie.” Yoongi shouts and he can hear Jungkook scampering behind him like a little puppy.

Cute, he thinks.