It's simple.

Let's Play

Pov Jessica

- Believe me Jess, it's simpler than you think. - Yuri looked at that had a strange smile on his face.


We are in the university coverage, again skipping class, but who cares? I have more important matters to attend to. I found myself sitting with Yuri on my right, to my left Taeyeon and Tiffany in front of me, giving me an accusing look. I honestly do not know what the cause of the look of Tiffany, is not the first time I go into a bet, in fact I had already entered into several, the only thing that changed was my target.


And my current target was Choi Sooyoung, the nerdy girl who is studying psychology.

- It may be simpler than I imagine, but I'm going to win with that bet? - Yuri questioned with a raised eyebrow.

- You will have the opportunity to win Sooyoung, the nerd, the untouchable. Sica, you know very well how many boys tried to get in his pants that girl, because it is beautiful and you also know that no one has ever achieved this. - Yuri said, brightening a little. - Imagine Jessica, his popularity will leverage will be greater than it already is, can you imagine? I imagined me, Player Jung takes away all the innocence of Choi Sooyoung Nerd, you besides putting another name for your achievement list, you can still inflate their pride, there is nothing better than that.

Reflect for a few seconds and realized that Kwon was right, it would make me well, that would inflate my pride, my space in this university would be greater, compliance would be greater, my fans would be mad, the fans will want to be in the shoes of Sooyoung. I would be at the top and no one could get me out, it would have been me that Choi Sooyoung would know the pleasures of the flesh.


I tried my best smile to Yul and turned to the two girls who remained silent.

- Would not you like to comment anything about the bet or add something? - I asked sarcastically.

- I just hope you do not stumble in his words and end up failing to do Sooyoung fall for you. - Taeyeon replied calmly and I just snorted in annoyance, before looking at my best friend.

- You know Jess, I do not think it right with the girl, many targets at the university, so many people that would die just to get to have a night with you, but it's your life and I can not make any decisions about it. - Fany responded with a disappointed look.

- Oh Miyoung, Yuri fault for choosing the target and the blame is definitely not mine if you possess any tie or bonding with her. You know, I never refuse a bet. - I said before seeing Tiffany get up and leave the terrace, followed by Taeyeon.

Yuri just shrugged before lighting up and down the same lightly. I looked around and saw that the situation was funny at minimum. Here I am Jessica Jung, eldest daughter of the largest Korean businessman, philosophy student at the renowned university in the country. But still I am just a girl who does not believe in love and think silly to believe that Prince Charming will come and get rid of this tide of loving frustration. For some reason this makes me Player, I could never stay with someone for more than two weeks, not for lack of will, but because there is love.
 
My father always taught me that we should live the moment, love the moment, seize the moment and to remember the moment, nothing more than that. That we should love money, our family and employment. Nothing more than that. I also taught that hope in finding love is something vague and unfounded during our childhood can live without even remember that we have someone to think about building a family and love, but this time we are only children, there is no consciousness of such a thing. When we grow more, we try to just focus on our studies, we live well without thinking we should probably get someone to be able to spend the rest of his life with us. Finally turned adults and problems invaded our lives, we only think at work and problems, no time to find the love of your life. Finally his advancing age and you're just too tired to look for someone who wants to love you. Then you die, you have lived without love someone, mission completed, game over. And sorry, but you can not play again.
 
I took a swig from the bottle that was in my hand, the bitter drink like down burning my throat, making me think to stop drinking, but every time it was always the same conversation and I just thought, did not stop really.
 
But now thinking about the bet, it would not at all complicated. She's just Choi Sooyoung, a tall girl, about my age, long hair treated well, a smile that was almost impossible to see, but it was still the girl with the most beautiful face of the university. The slim silhouette and long slender legs, could make anyone drool. But I'm not anyone.
 
I took my gaze to Yuri and I realized that it was looking me.
 
- Want to know a thing Yuri, that bet was one of the best things on which you thought. - I said putting a hand on the shoulder of tanned girl and gaining a slight laugh.
- I know I know. No need to thank me when you have Choi in the palm of your hand. - She said before giving a pat on my shoulder and leave the site.
 
I sighed to myself and gave a smile.
 
It's just Choi Sooyoung will be simple.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Yep, the first chapter, I hope you have not been confused, you could give your thoughts sincere? That would make me happy. Oh, Happy New Year, which in 2016 is a wonderful year for you