|Mexico & Maracas|

Special Stars||Banglyz fanfic||

Jimin's P.O.V

"Alright,coast is clear.They're currently in the restaurant."

Jisoo reported through her walkie talkie.

"They're flipping through the menu."

Mijoo said,behaving sneakily.


"And wearing nice clothes"

Hoseok finished off the detailed report.

"Alright,Jimin,it's your cue now"

Seokjin turned to me,and gave me two maracas.

I was dressed in my 'waiter' costume.

"What's this for!?"

I whisper-shouted to him.

"Just,go and take their orders"

He ordered me,and pushed me to them.I looked at Banglyz hidden all around the restaurant.

Seokjin and Myungeun as the cooks,Sujeong and Taehyung at a nearby table with menus blocking their face,Mijoo,Jisoo,and Hoseok hiding behind the kitchen's doors,Yein and Jungkook dressed as waiters like me,Suga and Jiae as old performers on the stage,and BabySoul and Namjoon watching from the media room with a glass wall.

I put on a bright smile on my face,before approaching Kei and Seungcheol.

"HELLO,MS AND MR!!!VAT VOULD YOU LIKE TO ORDER???"

I asked,trying to imitate and Mexican accent,which I probably failed horribly because I could hear Sujeong's and Taehyung's facepalm a few tables away.

"Umm,I would like-

Kei said with a gentle voice.She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Jimin!?"

She exclaimed.

Nonononono.She can't possibly recognise me with this mustache and ridiculous costume right?

"UMM,NONONONONO!"

I made hurried eye contact with Jungkook,who glared at me.

"I AM...MINIJ!YEAH,MINIJ!"

I said,while laughing.Phew,barely covered that up.

"Oh,I see.I'm sorry,you look like my friend"

She said,and laughed.

Oh Kei,How innocent can you get.

I laughed awkwardly and continued taking their orders.

"Umm so,what would you two like?"

I said,while shaking my maracas.

"Two beef patties please."

"Sure,coming right up!"

I said,and zoomed into the kitchen.

"Hyung!They want two beef patties!"

I shouted to the sweating Seokjin,burning in the kitchen because it's so hot,and he has to hurry since there are more customers.Thank goodness Myungeun is with him to help.

"I can't believe she didn't get the minij.You're lucky she's that innocent,or she would have seen through you."

Hoseok told me off as Mijoo and Jisoo went to help with the cooking.

"Jimin,attend to the other customers please!"

Myungeun yelled.

I walked out,and it seemed that everyone was under control by Jungkook and Yein.They melted everyone with those charming smiles of theirs.Even impatient people too.Well,except for two other customers.

"AHEM.MINIJ!"

I turned around,to see Taehyung and Sujeong gesturing to me.

I walked over to their table,and they quickly hid their faces behind menus.

"How on earth are we supposed to make him look bad?He's too nice!"

Taehyung whispered.

"That's why we called you over!"

Sujeong said.

"Give him bad service!"

Sujeong suggested.

"But how?"

I asked.

She thought for a while,before she snapped her fingers,and found an idea.

"Ask the grandpa and grandma on stage,they're sure to find lazy ways for you to mess up but naturally!"

She pointed to Suga and Jiae on stage,just playing the guitar,dressed in old clothes and white wigs.I don't get why they wanted to dress up as old people anyway.

I walked over to them.

"Hyung.Noona."

They turned around,and was shocked to see me.

I told them what Sujeong told me,and they already had tons of ideas.

"Two of the best ones.Bad food,and spilling drinks on him"

Jiae said with a smirk on her face.

"Men like him hate it when things are untidy.Just watch him lash out at you.Don't be afraid though,we'll be here!"

Suga said.

I nodded my head and thanked them before heading back to the kitchen.

"31,32.And I'll take 33 and 34."

Jungkook and Yein were sorting out orders.This is probably the only time they would be this close and getting along,so I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.

"Jimin!Two beef patties!"

Seokjin called out,and I took the plate from him.

"Is it...bad?"

I asked.

He smiled.

"The worst I could ever make"

It looked nice,but I'm sure it tasted like burnt bread or something once you eat it.

I walked over and placed the food on their table.I walked away slowly,wanting to see their reactions.Seungcheol choked,right before Kei was about to put it in .

I could barely hear their conversation.

"What's wrong?"

"It tastes horrible.I'll call the waiter!"

He signaled to me and I walked over.

Is there anything wrong,sir?"

"Yea,obviously.It tastes horrible!"

He shoved the plate into me.Wow,he sure is rude to a waiter.He was all nice with Kei.

"I want a new one,and nice this time."

Kei took a bite,and looked like she was about to puke.

I took a plate of beef patty from Yein since she just happened to pass by,and ate it.

Mm,delicious.

"There's nothing wrong with it,it's the way the food tastes here!"

I said.

"Whatever,just-UGGGHH"

He stopped mid sentence as he spilled his coffee on himself.I didn't do it.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

He shouted really loudly.At least most of the customers left already.Except for two that is.You know who I'm talking about.

He stood up,and looked like he was going to punch me when Kei stood up.

"Hey!Thats not how to treat someone!"

"So?Jiyeon,he just a-

"Don't call me Jiyeon!Only my friends can call me that!"

She glared at him.

"Now get out,you've already created enough trouble here"

She said,and pointed to the door.He huffed,before walking off.She sighed after he left.

"I'm terribly sorry for the mess he created,umm,minij.I-

I chuckled.

"I'm not Minij.I'm Jimin!"

I took off my fake mustache and shook my maracas.

She was dumbfounded.

"WE'RE HERE TOO!!!"

Seokjin,Myungeun,Hoseok,Jisoo,and Mijoo waved from the kitchen,Jungkook and Yein approached us,and Sujeong already fell asleep with Taehyung on the table.Suga and Jiae went to Namjoon and BabySoul at the media room,and was causing so much noise through the walkie talkie.

And Kei was still shocked.

"Guys,we need to talk"

A/N:Lolz how's this chappie?I'm busy with schoolwork lately,so I didn't update often.I'm sorry!