|Roses & Houses|

Special Stars||Banglyz fanfic||

Nobody's P.O.V

"Project due next week!Class dismissed!"

The teacher said as the class groaned.Once he left the room,Banglyz immediately started talking.

"Well at least we can all work on it together!"

"IN JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE!!!"

"YASSSSS!!!"

"WHAT SINCE WHEN DID I AGREE!?"

Jungkook shouted after he heard Yein sabotage,and Sujeong's cries.They played around in he greenhouse after that class for an extra hour before the bell rings since the teacher was absent.

"OW!MY BACK  ಥ_ಥ"

Jimin cried as Kei used her karate on him.The two had been dating after that incident,but they're still as childish as ever.

"Where's my slice of cake?"

Myungeun asked,while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Umm...I don't know?"

Seokjin said and awkwardly laughed after.

"JIAE,MY POT PLEASEU!"

"SUGA HELP I NEED MY PILLOW NOW!!!"

The pot and pillow was sent flying over the greenhouse,which both of them skillfully caught.

World War 3 soon started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah,it's been ages since I've been here!"

Namjoon said with his mouth agape.Its been a long time since Banglyz had been to Jungkook's house.

"It's grown bigger!"

BabySoul exclaimed as they entered the house.

They strided in,Jungkook leading in front.

"Welcome back home,young master"

The butler took his bags,as well as other Banglyz's bag,while they thanked him.

"Well,where do we do this project?"

Taehyung asked,as he looked around the whole house.It was extremely big.

"In the living room I guess?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders,as he plopped down on the gigantic sofa.Their living room is literally twice the size of mine.

"Okay..."

They settled down on the couch.

"Now,let's start!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later

"Well that was fast!"

Sujeong said,as she finished typing the last answer on the laptop.

"Now what do we do?"

Yein asked,as a door creaked open.

They all turned to where the noise came from,and a head popped out of the door,before  a small boy came out of his room,looking at them down from the second floor.

Everyone gasped except for Jungkook.

"It's..."

Hoseok trailed off,since he didn't actually know who he was.

"ITS A MINI JUNGKOOK!!!"

Yein yelled with excitement as she swiftly climbed up the stairs and began talking to him,which he replied with a confused face.

"Wait Yein-

Jungkook looked around.

"HAHAHAHAHA IS THIS JEON JUNGKOOK OR DONALD TRUMP HAHAHAHAHA"

Sujeong laughed like a maniac with Taehyung,looking at Jungkook's baby face.

Everyone was now around the house,looking at everything.

"Oh god"

Jungkook did a face palm.

"STAHP GUYS STAHP!!!"

He shouted as everyone stopped and laughed.

"No trespassing please"

He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"But we're bored!We need something to do!"

Jisoo complained.

"Answer your fans questions or something!"

Jungkook said as he plopped down on the sofa.

There was silence.

"BRILLIANT IDEA!!!JIAE,LOG INTO TWITTER!!!WE'LL DO A Q&A!!!"

Everybody gathered on the floor in a big circle,and passed Grandma Jiae the laptop.

She put on her glasses and smiled.

"Okay,first question!"What is your username and password" WHAT THE HECK WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS DIS-

"Jiae"

She stopped ranting and looked at Yoongi beside her.

"You haven't logged in"

She glanced back at the screen.

"Oh.I knew that."

She said while she typed and the rest of Banglyz laughing like mad animals.

Everyone soon got tired,and everyone was about to go home.

"Bye Jungkook!"

"Bai bai"

He said,while waving with a smile.

"OH RIGHT!Before I go,I need to tell you guys something!"

Everyone turned to Myungeun.

"What?"

Everyone asked in unison.

"I'm heading to an interview tomorrow for my dad's bakery to get a spot in the popular shopping mall about to open.It'll attract more customers!"

"Oh,I see"

"That's it?"

"Lol ok"

"Good luck,and Bai"

Everyone wished her good luck(sarcastically which she rolled her eyes at)and bade farewell.

Seokjin's P.O.V

Great.Her dad's company is ALSO battling for that spot.

I thought and sighed as I entered my house.I took a warm shower before heading to my bed to relax,when I got a call from dad.

"Hello?Dad?"

"Ah,Seokjin.Hello.Remember that interview I told you about?About the empty slot in the mall?That I really wanted?"

"Umm,yeah."

"I can't make it.So you'll have to go in my place"

"But-"

"Is anything the matter?I know you're capable of it,son.You have much potential,don't be worried,I'm sure you'll snag that spot for us!"

"No,dad.The thing is,Myungeun is going tomorrow too.Her company is fighting for the spot too.I just feel that I can't steal it from her.I mean,she's my friend since we were 5,I can't bare to do this after all she's done for me."

I heard him sigh.

"I know it's hard for you Seokjin.But this is a competition.Just for tomorrow,consider her as a rival,and not a good friend.I'm sure she'll understand."

"But-"

"No buts.Its final,you're going tomorrow.I'll text you the location and details."

He hung up,and I ruffled my hair.

It's strange how we could fight every day,yet I can't fight her at something like this.Its like you intended to vote for this person as class president but then your best friend is nominated too and you end up choosing your best friend.Yeah right,cut all this crap about voting for the better person.I'm pretty sure everyone would vote for the one you're closer with.

Kei's P.O.V

"Jimin,you get jealous way too easily."

I chuckled as I walked out of the post office.

"Which boyfriend wouldn't get jealous of another guy were to ask his girlfriend for her name and number!?"

He grumbled.

"He was asking me for it so they could contact me if my package gets lost on the way to delivery.A package sent from Korea to Japan won't be that easy,Mr Possesive-much!"

I chuckled.

"And there were tons of contacts on the list.There weren't even any sign of him flirting towards me!"

He sighed as he stopped in his tracks and turned me around to face him.

He engulfed me in a tight,warm bear hug.

"I'm sorry.I'm just afraid I'll lose you."

I laughed.

"You'll never lose me,Jimin.As long as I'm alive,I'll always be yours"

I smiled.

A/N:Hey guys!Sorry for not updating for like a billion years.School has been really hectic,and I'm very tired when I get home.Btw Banglyz interactions at ISAC are killing me.KEIMIN OMG.