The other side of cleanliness

Jtrinity: Book of Nightmares

 Sana woke up and she tied her hair. She began to clean the house and she opened the window to wipe the dust.

 
 
Suddenly, she saw a man standing with a hoodie. The man was always in their at night and last time Sana reported it to the police but the man is always missing when Sana reports it to the police.
 
 
Sana didn't freak out that much anymore because she's a little used to that scary guy nowadays.
 
 
Sana took a bath because her sister is gonna meet with her at the restaurant. Before she leaves, she fixed the alignment of her shoes.
 
 
Sana and her sister, Mina are talking and Sana told Mina about the creepy guy again.
 
 
"The crazy guy is in front of the window again, why does he won't stop on stalking me," Sana said and she sighed.
 
 
"Why don't you report it to the police again?" Mina said as she pour water on the glass.
 
 
"Even if I report it to the police, they won't listen anymore because they think I'm crazy."
 
 
"You don't wanna stay with us because you treated us like germs!" Mina exclaimed suddenly, Sana walked out because of what Mina said.
 
 
To tell you, Sana is a clean freak.
 
 
Sana went home and when she opened the door she saw that her shoes got messed up and she thought, "Hmmm, maybe someone broke into my house..." She whispered to herself.
 
 
Sana moved the curtain aside to see the window and she noticed that the window is open... While she's looking at the window thinking, a hand rushed into her face and she got shocked.
 
 
Sana fell into the ground and the freak guy entered the window, The freak guy sat on top of Sana and he covered Sana's mouth.
 
 
"Sshhh! There's nothing you can do... Hehehe," The guy said and smiled in front of Sana's face.
 
 
Sana is not worried about dying because the only thing in her mind was her cleanliness. She got worried that the guy's hand is dirty.
 
 
Sana punched the guy's belly and Sana rushed towards the kitchen and she gets a knife. The freak ran towards her but Sana stabbed her immediately in the neck.
 
 
An hour later...
 
 
The guy's body was in the garbage bag and Sana had a cup of tea.
 
 
Sana sighed as a sign of relief and said, 
 
 
"Now all I gotta do is to clean this mess."
 
 
A/N: inspired by chiller, btw Momo is the freak and Sana is the clean freak :))))