Clap, clap

Jtrinity: Book of Nightmares

One day, a young couple, Momo and Mina went to the mountains to hike.


It's been so long and they already spent 1 night at the mountains but Momo and Mina still can't find the way out.


Mina got very worried but Momo still tries to calm Mina down.


It is night time already and the couple got desperate.
Wherever they go, the trees are still the same.


And they saw an old cabin. The windows are broken.
Momo tried to open the door and it creaked.


"Let's spend a night in this cabin, if we are in the woods it could be more dangerous." Momo said as she enter the cabin.


Mina agreed and suddenly, as they enter the cabin they saw something on the walls.


The word "DIE!" was painted all over the walls, it was red and Mina and Momo got terrified because it's still.....not dry.


Momo and Mina went upstairs and there, they saw a stained mattress and a carpet.


Momo and Mina slept on the mattress and they used the carpet as a blanket.


Mina heard something from the downstairs and she asked Momo, "Hey Momo, maybe someone's downstairs".


Momo tried to listen and she looked at the window but she couldn't see anything due to the darkness.


"Is someone in there?!" Momo asked.


But there is no reply.


"Hey Momo, maybe it's someone who couldn't talk..."
Mina said.


"OK! Clap once if YES and twice if NO!" Momo said and she asked,


"Is someone in there?!"


"CLAP!"


"Are you a man?!"


"CLAP! CLAP!"


"So you're a woman?!"


"CLAP!....... CLAP!"


Momo and Mina got terrified but Momo still tried to asked.


"Are you...... A human?!"


"CLAP! CLAP!"


Momo gulped as she ask another question...


"Are you the owner of this cabin?!"


"CLAP! CLAP!"


"Are you alone?!"


"CLAP! CLAP!"


"Can you clap once for each person?!"

"CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!"

 

A/N: sorry for a lousy chapter 1 can't think of something more interesting, I'll try hard on the next chapter and thanks for the subscribes! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!