Part.2 cont. []

my princess

"I need you princess"

Jin was being flipped over as Namjoon hovered above him eyes dark with desire and hunger.

Namjoon slipped his hands up Jins soft thighs slowly pulling his underwear off. He took a hold of jins shaft and slowly started rubbing him. The older boy moaned with the contact. Keeping eye contact Namjoons hand began pumping Jin a bit faster making him close his eyes with pleasure.

"Please namjoon... I need-"

Their lips connected. The kiss was sloppy but filled with passion.

Looking down at his lover Namjoon took in all of Jins facial features. His pink juicy lips, his jaw that looked so kissable, his adorable nose, the way his eyes shined with lust. Seokjin was the most perfect boy he'd ever seen and Namjoon was the luckiest to be able to call him his boyfriend and someday husband.

"I love you." The three most simplest of words but so sincere.

Upon hearing them Jin only wanted and needed Namjoon even more.

"I-I love you too...now pleasee me."

Surprised by his own bluntness Jin blushed but was glad to see Namjoon reach over to grab the lube.

Namjoon slipped the y gown off Jin but at a very slow pace. Jin whimpered as he grew impatient with the younger boy.

"Oh god namjoon just hurry up already" in a sassy tone Jin complained

A hard slap was felt against his as he moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Don't rush me princess"

Namjoon was leaving lovemarks all over jin knowing his hyung would complain about them the next day. 

Namjoon then poured some lube on his fingers and went to enter jins at a slow teasing pace.

Jin didn't need any prepping it was simply to annoy him.

As nams head was already between jins legs he took that as a chance to even more.

The the tip of jins hearing the older one curse only tempted him more. He began to kiss and bite the inside of jins thighs.

"fu-uck"

"Please babe im ready" Jin pleaded for Namjoon

Namjoon crawled back up and kissed Jin. Without a warning he pushed him self inside. into rapmons mouth jin wrapped his legs around his torso bringing his closer. Their chest touching and the heat rising. The room was filled with cursed and ual noises the two boys couldn't get enough of one another. Their hand rubbing and touching every body part they could. Seokjin dug his nails into Namjoons back making him groan with pleasure. Namjoon ed harder and faster into jin holding his hips ,fingers digging in sure to leaved bruises as a reminder. Namjoon was getting close but today he had something else in mind. As he jin he whispered sweet nothing to Jin. Biting and his partners neck and collar. Jin released on their stomachs panting loudly as he overcame his rush. Namjoon soon stopped and pulled out. Jin whined and wondered why.

"On the floor. On your knees now princess." His voice deep and husky. Jin obeyed immediately.

Namjoon stood and went to grab something from the closet.

Jin couldn't deny that he was nervous but also excited to see what it was but he became confused when he saw the item was his pink Polaroid camera. He didn't question it.

Namjoon stood in front of him his throbbing as he needed to release.

"Open your beautiful mouth princess"

Jins lips complied he took the tip and began  

"oh -k" 

"Look up at me"

Jins eyes looked up and saw as Namjoon held the camera up

"I want to remember this moment you look so perfect, so ing dirty."

Jin almost came at the words thrown at him. He loved it. He ing loved Namjoon.

With innocent eyes and a mouth full of the camera captured and printed that moment. Thorwing the picture on the bed namjoon removed himself from jins mouth and started pumping himself and with just one look at jin he came undone right on jins face. the silky white liquid covered his princess and it beautiful. 

"Don't move. Open your lips a bit" He snapped another picture.

They both cleaned up and showered.

They laid on the bed under sheets holding each other as some movie played in the background.

A knock was heard on their bedroom door.

"ew the kids are here..." namjoon complained

"come in!" jin called out

"hey hyungs how was your day off" jimin asked as he walked in with the four other members trailing behind him. they all stood around the bed talking about their day.

"Aww you guys took pictures without us?" tae whined as he picked the two polaroids up from the ground. 

The shock on namjins face was priceless.

"NO DON'T!" they both screamed but it too late...taehyungs innocent eyes have seen them and so did the others.

this was definitely a day no one would forget.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END WOWOWOWOWOWOW

okay but i need to see them Polaroids ayyyeee

well hope you enjoyed please request anything (im not working anymore so im always bored)

anyways please voted, share, comment thanks you

hope you all have/had a wonderful dayyy goodnight.