ch.1

my princess

Jin stood in front of the mirror smiling at himself. The laced material felt amazing against his skin. He wanted to look perfect for Namjoon. One last item to finish... a black choker with a small silver bell, perfect.He felt beautiful, he looked beautiful.

Still starring at himself he started to feel his nerves acting up and soon worry and fear filled his thoughts.

What if he hates it? What if finds it disgusting? Can I really do this? What if he laughs?

Jin was regretting his idea....he took a deep breath and but a long dark coat on. As he drove to Namjoons place he was debating whether to turn around but he continued. His hands shook with nerves as he knocked on the door.

Namjoon opens the door and greets his boyfriend with a hug and kiss.

"Hey i was getting worried your a bit late..."

"Oh sorry i was getting ready"

"It took you that long to but a coat on...." he gave Seokjin an amused look.

"Uhm actually its what is underneath that took a bit..." biting his lip Jin was a nervous mess.

"O-oh okay...well then lets see" as Namjoon steps closer to Jin, Seokjin stops him.

"Wait, first promise me you wont hate me..."

Fear filled his eyes and Rapmon knew it.

"I will never hate you, I-I love you."

These words made Jin forget everything and find his confidence.

"I love you too, now how about we go to the bedroom so I can give you a present"

Namjoon saw the spark of lust in Jin's eyes as he rushed to his room.

Once in the room Jin pushed him on the bed and took a step back.

"There's something I've always wanted to show you but I never had the courage to... but I want to give myself to you...all of me."

Jin took a hold of the coat and began ing one by one, he looked into Namjoons eyes the entire time. He saw curiosity and hit of something else but he couldn't explain it.

The light made the choker shine and soon the black lace became uncovered.

As soon as Namjoon realized what Jin was wearing he instantly felt his jeans get tighter.

"" he whispered as the coat hit the ground and Jin stood before him.

Rapmon took him all in and couldn't move his eyes off Seokjin.

"Like what you see..." JIn spoke as he waled closer and settled in between Namjoon's legs.

"I ing love it" His breath was unsteady as he sat up and placed his hands on Jin's hips, feeling the material under his touch he grew needy for Jin.

"Good."

Before Rapmon could take control Jin pushed him back down and straddled him.

"Tonight I'll make you feel so good" Jin whispered against Namjoons neck as he kissed up his jawline,slowly connecting their lips.

A moan escaped and he felt Jin smile against his lips.

Moving away from Namjoon's lips Jin trailed kisses down his neck. His hands slipped under Rapmons shirt and he then removed it throwing it across the room. As he continued down his boyfriends sacred body he stopped right above his jeans. He made his way back up as he wrapped his hands around Namjoons neck.

"I'm really glad you like it...I was so damn scared-" He was cut off by Namjoons lips.

"You have no idea how crazy you drive me..." Rapmons hands explored Seokjins body, hands running against his soft pale skin, feeling his body heat rise against his touch.

"I need you princess" Jin was being flipped over as Namjoon hovered above him, eyes dark with desire and hunger.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

should i continue the story?!?