opportunity.

troublemaker ★

" 'cos nothing laaaaaaaaasts~ "

You sang Minah's line of "Nothing Lasts Forever", and held the long note. Your voice was really powerful and you held the note all the way until all of you broke into the ending verse.

That marked the end of your performance as part of your school musical, and everyone gave your group a standing ovation.

The five of you held hands and bowed in unison, a big smile on your faces, before heading backstage

"That was some awesome singing, ~~~~~!" praised your groupmate, and gave you a thumbs-up.

"I totally have to agree!!" squealed Jirae, acting like she was some big fan of yours.

"C'mon guys, you're exaggerating. My voice isn't that good." you waved off their comments.

"Excuse me, may I look for Ms Kim ~~~~~?" said a voice from a few feet away.

You turned around, surprised to hear your name. The voice came from a middle-aged man, who was standing in front of your other groupmate and asking for you. *Who is he? Why is he looking for me..?* Your groupmate turned around and pointed a finger at you.

"Oh hello, may I introduce myself. I am the manager of Cube entertainment-" he shook your hand.

Your jaw dropped open.

"-and I think your singing is really good. It's just what we need. Mind coming down to the Cube entertainment building tomorrow for a small audition? You can take your time to consider, I'm not in a rush." he smiled and passed you a namecard, then disappeared into the audience.

You smiled back and took the namecard. *Oh my gosh, is this real? Someone might want to hire me as a singer?*

You almost started dancing, but you started jumping around instead. Jirae and your other groupmates ran over. "What happened??"

"I got asked to try out for an audition! For Cube entertainment!" you explained.

Jirae started jumping around with you. "~~~~~, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YIPEE!! I am so happy for you!"

All your groupmates started congratulating you, and wished you all the best in getting into Cube entertainment.