jealousy.

troublemaker ★

"YAY!!! I GOT IN!!!" squealed Hyuna as she ran around in the living room. Cube entertainment had just sent her a letter to tell her that she had passed the Cube auditions and gotten into Cube entertainment as a singer, dancer, and rapper.

You sat on the sofa and continued staring at the television, unamused by your sister's behaviour. You still couldn't forget what had happened this afternoon, and you didn't want to show Hyuna that she had made you upset. *I won't let her win this battle.* Besides, you didn't really care about the fact that she got accepted into Cube.

Hyuna glanced at you. *Hmph, I wanted her to be jealous of me actually. About getting Woohyun AND getting accepted into Cube entertainment.* She sat down beside you on the sofa. "Yah."

"What?" you replied, your eyes still fixed on the television.

"I'm in a relationship with Woohyun. NamWoohyun." she repeated the name with strong emphasis.

"Yeah I know."

Hyuna rolled her eyes. "Don't you have a crush on him?"

"Used to, but not anymore." you said in a monotone.

Hyuna glared at you, but you didn't respond. She stormed off angrily, *hmph, I don't believe that you aren't jealous of me at all!*

The fact is that she didn't really love Woohyun; she was just making use of him. To make you jealous.

"Just wait and see, Kim ~~~~~. Just wait and see."

 



2 updates in a day! :D sorry but it's a y chapter ;___;