Chapter 1

Highschool Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV 

"It's baekhyun..."."Wah...he's so handsome even the morning."."I'm so lucky I go in the last bus to the school...should I start taking this so I can see my prince baekhyun always."."He usually didn't took the bus, especially the late buss...anyway , how can he be so handsome like this?"."How can that jung eunji didn't even care about Baekhyun, she's so lucky,  to sit infront if beakhyun~"

The girls in the bus keep whispering and stared at Baekhyun at the back seat, behind the girl that is sleeping, Jung Eunji. Yes, baekhyun known for his discipline life style, but sometimes, non, actually he likely to take the late bus, when he miss the girl infront of he. Someone from long-time ago he had one-side-crush with, Jung Eunji.

"Ah....Can you guys keep it down! Lower your voice, please! Please, let me get some sleep.."nag  eunji half-sleep, while pointing the girls infront of her, who keep whuspering and looking at the back seat.

Baekhyun look at eunji and just can hold back his laugh. And then he signal the girl infront seat to be quite, don't forget his killer smile. The girls just can squel and nod. 

"Aish...those gurls.."mumble eunji still her eyes closed. Baekhyun just can giggle looking at her. 

17 minutes has pass, finally the buss arrived infront the school. Infront of one of the most best and elite school in the world, Teamin High-school. One of the most hardest school , with good study program. One of the top ten most best school in the world. With the best building and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter