Yoona-shi ! It is you !!

My Candy Girl [BACK TO WRITTING ^^]

The dinner was over. Yoona thank her mother and grand-mother and went to the kitchen to start the dishes. As she was doing that, her father came behind her. 

"What are you doing ?"

"The dishes, eomma and halmeonie made dinner, it's only natural for me to clean afterwards."

"Ahh~You're such a sweet child, but don't bother. Leave it." He turned off the water faucet and gently pushed her away from the sink. He rolled up his sleeves and took on the job. 

"Appa, what are you doing ? I was already cleaning up."

"Ahni, It's fine. You go do something els. Go rest, watch TV or go take a walk." 

"Jeongmallo ?"

"Geulae ! Now go. Ga, before I change my mind."

"Komawo-yo."

Yoona took off her apron and started to walk out of the kitchen "Don't forget to say goodnight to your mother and halmeoni" he said as she walked away. "Neh !" she answer from the hall. She went to her room, grabbed her coat and got out. walked through the living room, said good-night to her mother and grand-ma.

"Omo, Yoona-ah ! Where are you going ?" Her mother asked.

"I'm going to take a walk outside, to clear my mind and breath a little. Is it okay ?"

"Mullon !" answered her halmeoni "Go and have fun."

"Neh halmeoni. I won't stay long."

She bowed to them before leaving the house. When finally out, she took a deep breath, looked up the sky and sighed. Afterwards she started walking down the small streets.

Further away on the opposite direction to hers, Lee Joon and Mir were both coming back from somewhere. Mir looked beat and Joon looked totally upset. They were fighting.

"Aish " I can't beleive you." hissed Joon. "I could've totally scored those two girls if it weren't for you,"

"Omo. YAH ! LEE JOON HYUNG, how can you blame it all on me. You're not that good with talking to girls either. They would have ran away even if you were on your own." Mir replied annoyed. 

"Mwuh ? Neo, is this how you're going to talk to your hyung ? With sunch informality ? JUGGO SIP-EO ?"

"Aish ! don't yell I'm right next to you geez." 

"YAH ! JEONGMAL JUGGO SIP-EO ? HUH ? 

As Joon raise his hand into a fist about to punch Mir on the arm. Yoona walked by in fron of them. Mir, who saw her, taped on Joon's chest.

"Omo, omo. Joonie, I think I just saw Yoona !"

"Mwhu ? Yoona ? Im Yoona ? Where ?"

Mir pointed on her direction. She was already getting away so they could barely see her. She was walking her back turned toward them., she turned a corner and disapeared from they sight. Suddently, without any warnings, Mir started to run leaving Joon behind. "YAH ! Mir, Wait for me." Bothe boys ran as fast as they could following Yoona. They stayed at a distance from her just to make sure it was her. Yoona who didn't notice anything kept walking until she reached the small park. There she walked toward the swings and sat on one of them looking at the sky. Now Joon and Mir could clearly see her face. They were hidden behind a wall.

"Omo, you were right. It is Yonna." said Joon schoked. "What should we do ?" he asked.

"Mollayo ! Let me call Yuri." answered Mir pulling his phone out of his pocket. Joon rolled his eyes. Mir dialled Yuri's phone number but she didn't answer. It went straight to voicemail. He tried again about five times, finally she answered.

"Aish ! Mir Oppa, what do you want ?"

"Yeaon-in ? Were you speeling ?"

"Yah ! Don't call me that, I'm not your sweetheart. Tell me what is it already."

"I'm at the park next to Soonyoung-shi's house. Guess who I'm looking at ?"

"Im Yoona !" Yuri replied in a gasp.

"Neh ! ...Jamkkaman...how did you know ? Are you at the park to ? " he replied looking aroun in the hops of seeing Yuri.

"Ahni-yo, ahni-yo ! I'm at home. But don't let her out of your sight, if she leaves, follow her. I'm on my way." 

"Addaso." Mir said before hanging up. 

"What did she say ?" Joon asked, curious.

"She said not to let her out of our sight. And that she's on her way."

"Is Sooyoung-shi coming to ?"

"Mollayo. I didn't ask." 

"Aish jincha ! Why didn't you ask. You know how I feel about Sooyoung-shi."

"She doesn't love you, so get over her already !"

"YAH !! BANG CHELYONG ! JUGGO SIP---" Mir covered Joon's mouth before he could finish his sentence. 

"Shhhhh ! Hyung " You're gonna blow our cover. Shut up." He whispered to Joon.

"Tch ! You just wait. When I'll be able to talk lound again. I'm going to kick your ." 

Mir rolled his eyes and both of them kept checking Yoona out in silence. 

[The Kwon residence]

Yuri was in her bedrooon getting ready to go out. She slipped in her Ugg boots, her trench coat, rolled a scarf around her neck, and took her mittens, She got out of her room and sahed downstairs. As she was about to open the door. Her father emerged from the kitchen and stopped her. 

"Kwon Yuri ! Where do you think you're going this late ?"

"Aish" she said between her teeth in a low voice so her father wouldn't hear her. She then turn around with a smile getting readdy to launch her aegyo attack on her dad.

"~Appaaa~ Mian haeyo ~ I didn't realize what time it was." she walked up to her dad, grabbed his arm and leaned her head aginst his shoulder. "Can I go out ? Jebal ! I promise I'll be back in half an hour. And besides it's saturday, there's no school tomorrow. Can I ? Appa, jebal ?" 

Yuri looked at her dad with big sparkly eyes and started to bat her eyelashes. She was smiling and her head was tilted. Her father sighed, shook his head and gave in, even though he knews he was victim of an aegyo attack.

"Aish ! Alasseo, alasseo ! Go." He said reluctantly. 

"~Ahh~Kowawoyo appa~" she gave her dad a kiss on the cheeks before leaving. "Na ije galge-yo. I'm going now." she added before disapearing behind the door. Her father wlaked behind her and yelled in a diustance : 

"HALF AN HOUR GOT IT ! DON'T BE LATE !"

"NEH" she replied from a far. 

Yuri grabbed her bike and rolled down the street. WHile she was at it. She stopped couple a metters away and texted Sooyoung to tell her she should join her at the park where Yoona was sighted. 

To : Bat woman

From : Aegyo Queen 

Sooyoung-shi ! I'm going at the park to see Yoona. Joon and Mir Oppa saw her there. Ppalli !!!" 

Yuri slid her phone in her pocket and kept going. Tonigh all of them were going to find out why Yoona left five years ago, and why she came back.