Start

Aye! Aye! Captain!

 

“Ready the mast!” Jinki shouted and he heard the loud reply of his crew.

 

“You are really captain material.” Sunggyu uttered as he hold the wheel to steer.

 

“Like you’re not.” Jinki snickered as he looked at the horizon, their destination would be Aundres, one of the richest kingdoms in the world at the moment and they thrive on commerce and trading.

 

“Really, I am not even questioning your ability Jinki.” Sunggyu snorted.

 

“Whatever, how’s the new crew holding up?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Pretty boy is just pretty I guess and Shorty isn’t really the physical type despite the build that he has.” Sunggyu nudged his head to the direction of the two new recruits.

 

“Well if Lady Luck and Lady Fate chose them then what are we to complain?” Jinki said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Woohyun!” Sunggyu called out and a cheeky guy detached himself off the first mate with an eye patch, more for fashion than function.

 

“Yes Captain?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu pointed to the two sea sick newbies. “Got it Captain!” Woohyun uttered and then walked towards the novice pirates.  “How are you feeling?” Woohyun asked and the two shook their heads. “well, we more or less have the same experiences here aboard 27 Saviour but it will pass.” Woohyun assured them and handed each a piece of peppermint candy. “I am not trying to poison you, it helps with motion sickness” the first mate said and then gave them a pat on their shoulders.

 

“hyung, why are we even here?” the younger raven haired boy asked.

 

“we got sold remember?” the older replied and sighed as they passed by a cloud and mist covered their skin.

 

“So Jonghyun right?” A cheeky blonde mate walked to them, carrying a telescope and they figured out that he was probably the navigator.

 

“Yeah, that’s me.” He replied.

 

“Great, you seem to have muscles for sparring.” The navigator remarked and called out someone. “This is Minho, he’s the captain’s, well Captain Jinki’s to specific, best fighter. Mind to sow me your moves?” He asked and Jonghyun paled.

 

“I do manual labor but not fighting.” Jonghyun announced.

 

“We’ll see.” The guy named Minho said and then charged to fight the newbie.

 

Jonghyun was petrified but he dodged quickly and even blocked some of the attacks. He was definitely sure he had lacked fighting skills before he was sold to these pirates but it seemed that Lady Luck was by his side as he predicted the moves and countered them.

 

“Interesting.” They heard the voice of one of the captains and they quickly dispersed.

 

“Kim Jonghyun?” The captain asked and the boy nodded. “I see, Lady Luck has chosen you it seemed, physical agility and the emperor eye, I am impressed so far. Jinki.” He extended a hand.

 

“Nice to meet you Captain?” Jonghyun responded unsure and the captain beamed him a smile.

 

“and the boy?” Jinki pointed to the younger raven haired boy.

 

“He’s my brother.” Jonghyun replied.

 

“Speak boy, I want your name.” Jinki instructed.

 

“Kim Myungsoo captain.” Myungsoo replied and Jinki smiled.

 

“You have eyes as black as a crow are they as sharp as an eagle perhaps?” Jinki asked no one in particular but Lady Fate doesn’t want to be challenged.

 

“Steer to the left captain. Now.” Myungsoo shouted and Sunggyu took a glance and immediately turned the wheel to veer off to the left.

 

“All hands on deck!” Sunggyu shouted and Jinki stepped beside Sunggyu as they halted the ship to confront another ship.

 

Jonghyun’s and Myungsoo’s eyes widened as they stared at the larger ship in front of them. Named as History, and guided by Lady Time, their captain Suho greeted them.

 

“What do we have here?” Suho uttered and Jinki sighed.

 

“What is it that you want Suho?” Jinki asked and Suho gave a menacing laugh.

 

“We both know what I want.” Suho said then in a blink of an eye, the airship bolted out of the way and towards the direction of Aundres.

 

“cocky brat.” Key, the guy with the eye patch, muttered and earned a snicker from Dongwoo, second mate.

 

“who?” Myungsoo dared to ask and the feminine looking guy, Sungjong, answered for him.

 

“Suho and EXO team aboard History, the fastest ship to date, and they have Lady Time on their side so it figures.” Sungjong said and Myungsoo nodded. “How’d you know that they’re coming?” Sungjong asked.

 

“I saw them approach.” Myungsoo replied.

 

“You saw?” Sungjong was amazed. “Dude, almost no one sees them approach with their speed and most of the time, they crash into other ships, causing damage to smaller vessels but theirs always remained unscathed.” Sungjong pointed out.

 

“Seemed like Lady Fate had chosen an Eagle Eye.” Sunggyu muttered.

 

“And his brother has the Emperor Eye.” Jinki added.

 

“The what?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“We need an Introduction.” Jinki uttered. ‘Forget Aundres, we dock at Pineas.” Jinki instructed and then led Jonghyun towards the cabin with Sunggyu and Myungsoo following albeit confused.

 

“Have a seat, it’ll get bumpy.” Sunggyu gestured and then smiled as the ship made a dip and then everyone felt like they were flying, and when Jonghyun looked out the window, he paled, they were indeed flying.

 

“Are we flying?” Jonghyun nervously asked.

 

The two captains grinned at the bothers.

 

“maybe.” Jinki grinned.

 

“Welcome aboard 27 Saviour.” Sunggyu added as they reached full altitude.

 

Jonghyun and Myungsoo felt like it was too surreal, they were aboard an airship.