Forest 2

Fight for independence

Team 4 (Yoongi and Taehyung)

"Hyung~ Can I hold your hand? I'm really scared", Taehyung asked and grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"No, you're such a coward", Yoongi said, letting go of younger's hand.

A coward? I am not a coward! I'll show you. I am going to find the N base by myself!!! - Taehyung thought. He then spotted another road and decided to follow it. He had liked Yoongi for a long time, but the other was interested in girls. Now it was Tae's chance. Hyung will be proud of him.

.

.

.

Only few seconds passed and Taehyung started to walk faster. He felt someone's shadow crossing with his own. More scared than he ever was, he started to run. The other creature did the same, following his every step. It didn't last long and this stubborn kid found himself at a dead end. He was really surprised. How could this be? There was a huge abyss. He closed his eyes and tried to jump, but he was to scared. He heard the breaking of branches and the rustle of leaves as unknown figure slowly aproached him. Suddenly, he felt something his exposed ankle. He let out a sigh of a relif when he saw cute, little, white furred puppy.

"Hey buddy, you scared me. You are so cute~ Should I call you Sugar?", Taehyung said as he picked up mini-dog.

He then sat on a rock and thought how stupid he is for leaving his hyung. But he probably didn't even notice...

Meanwhile

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry, ok?", Yoongi said, but there was no response.

He turned around expecting to see a pouting Taehyung, but he wasn't there. Terrible thoughts crossed older's mind.

What happend? What if it was a trap? If it is, is Tae okay?.....

.

.

.

Team 2 (Jeonsa and Hoseok)

It was so dark that if it weren't for flashlights, these two would be lost a long time ago. Both of them were really careful and they tried not to leave any traces. They breathed fresh air mixed with smell of undiscovered plants. Wind composed songs and trees responded by moving left-right. Right before chorus, something interrupted their new song. Hoseok's phone rang.

"Hello?", he picked up.

"Is Tae with you?", worried Yoongi could be heard on the other side.

"No, isn't he with you?"

"He was supposed to be with me, but that kid wandered off to somewhere. I didn't pay attention for few seconds and he dissapeared!"

"Okay, calm down. Can you come back to that crossroad?"

"Yeah"

"We'll be there too and we'll look for him together", Hoseok said before he ended a call.

 

"Let's go. Taehyung is lost and he doesn't have a phone. We'll meet Yoongi hyung and look for him", Hoseok said.

"Really, now? I knew Yoongi ignored Taehyung but this is too much!"

Male just smirked.

"You know something I don't, right?", Jeonsa asked curiously.

"Nothing special, it's just that Yoongi called Taehyung 'Tae'"...