It's up to you

Fight for independence

Namjoon POV

I like taking long showers,because then I can peacefully think about life.

When we moved here four months ago we were all alone. 'Kids' without parents and familly. Only neighbour that welcomed us was Jeonsa. She was nice and and we quickly became friends. Few days ago her dad was killed and now she's missing. I feel guilty. Was it because death folowed us?

I tought as I stepped out of the shower and dried my body with a white towel. Since it was hot in our house I just put some sweatpants on and I also left the towel hanging around my neck. I haven't had my breakfast yet, so I went downstairs to grab something to eat before guys wake up. You know what they say: ''The erly bird gets a  worm''. On my way to the kitchen I passed by living room whose door were opened.

What?

I took few steps back and saw Jeonsa and Taehyung drinking tea like nothing happened.

''Are you insane?! Where have you been?! Do you know how much we worried?!''.. I was so shocked and I would continue questioning her, but she interupted me.

''Geez, Namjoon, you're acting like my dad!''

''You really do", Taehyung giggled.

I just looked at him annoyed, and then I turned to Jeonsa: "Why aren't you using formalities?"

"We are friends, aren't we?"

"Young lady, why didn't you answer your phone?! Do you know how much we worried?", Seokjin walked in, followed by Yoongi.

"And here comes the mom!"

"Are you teasing us again?", he said and sat in my lap placing sweet kiss on my cheek. 

She already knew that we are in relationship so it was okay.

"I have something important to disccus with you, so can you, please wake up Hoseok  and call Jimin and Jungkook?", she said, and Yoongi immediatelly left.

"I'll take care of Hoseok, I couldn't sleep last night because he was too loud!", he said as he was carrying bucket full of water upstairs.

We just sat there, waiting for the result.

"Aww, ! Are you out off your mind?!" was all we could hear before Yoongi ran in  the living room. He was hiding behind Seokjin when Hoseok threw a pillow at him and accidentally hit me.

"Ya! Why were you sleeping 'till now? You're so iresponsibille..."

"You're the iresponsibille one, you didn't dry your back again", Seokjin teased.

"Why would I dry them, if they are going to dry by itself?", I explained.

"Why live if you'll die anyway?", Yoongi joked.

"Hey, were were you? Do you know how worried we were?" Hoseok said and hugged Jeonsa.

"This is fourth time time today.. I'll wait for Jungkook and Jimin, and then I'll explain everything later.", she said.. again.

"Oh, I forgot to call them!",

Taehyung yelled and grabbed his phone dialing Jimin's number.

"Jimin, can you two come home? Jeonsa returned and she has to tell us something. ... Okay, bye!" he said and turned to us: "They're around the corner, They'll be here in two minutes." 

Two minutes later

Someone's knocking.I went to the door and opened them. Jimin and Jungkook rushed in. Their noses were red so I could tell they were freezing. 

"Were you really running for three hours?", I asked.

"No, we visited my mom's and Jimin dad's graves. That's why it took us so long", Jungkook said.

By the time we finnished our little talk, I was again sitting in armchair with Seokjin in my lap, and after the two of them greeted us all, they sat on the pillows in front of fireplace.

"You can start now", Seokjin said while looking at Jeonsa.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything, but it's really long story. The morning I left was the same morning they killed my dad. Long story short - I found a piece of paper in his hand on which was written "RUN". I tried to run, but Bajooms stopped me...

...that's when he said that trough our veins doesn't flow blood...

..Now I have to go to the Apocalypse city with ten people or less, to protect our country. I was wondering if you c-could be my teammates. I understand if you don't want to, but I have to go. It's up to you", she said with fear in her eyes.

It was fear for loosing friends, I now that fear very well.

"Woooow, did that really happen?", Jimin broke the silence, and Jeonsa just nodded.

"I'm coming for sure!... but first, we have to tell you something too." Jungkook added.

"Jungkook, not now", Taehyung shouted,"she wont believe us!"

"I think we should tell her, we have to risk", Hoseok said.

I couldn't stand arguments so I said that Hoseok should tell her. 

Jeonsa just sat there, confused, more than we were few minutes ago.

"Tell me what? Guys?"


I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, but at least I tried. 

Holidays are coming and I have to study. Anyway, thank you for reading my story and I'll try to upload next chapter soon.