Coffee Angel

Beyond Your View

Chanyeol x Bomi

 

Chanyeol's POV.

Today was a little different.

Maybe because I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm. Or it could be the weather.

But today I suddenly want to try something new.

I told myself, what if.

What if. Instead of my daily news paper, I'll buy a rose.

And so I did.

I saw a little girl selling flowers, and the smile she gave me was sweeter than sugar cubes.

What if. Instead of packed breakfast from the convenient store, I'll have a proper breakfast at the diner.

And so I did.

I entered a breakfast diner near my workplace and ordered the most delicious breakfast I had.

The fresh brewed coffee brought a smile to my face, specially with the beautiful latte art by the barista. Now I know why everyone loves her coffee.

After eating my delicious breakfast I had another idea.

What if. Instead of working overtime, I'll go and spend my night on a date.

And so I tried.

I walked towards the counter. Ignoring the fact that people are staring because of my weird predator-ish way of walking. And said.

"hey" lame I know.

"hello, how can I help you?" The barista answer with the sweetest voice I've ever heard.

Bomi. That's her name, which I read in her name tag.

"Bomi, I just want to thank you for the delicious coffee, and the beautiful latte art"

"why, you're welcome... Umm?"

"Chanyeol" I said. "How rude of me not to introduce myself, i'm sorry."

"It's okay" Bomi assured me with a smile. "It seems that you're a new customer, am I right?" she asked

"Not really. I stop by once in awhile. I woke up just wanting to try something different" I answered

"Ahh. And how is it going so far?"

"It's going fine. Actually I want to try one more thing"

"And what is that?" Bomi asked with curious eyes

"I want to ask a beautiful barista for a date tonight" i said with all sincerity

Bomi looked at me with a blank expression — which is still really adorable. Then she slowly smiled.

"Well that was quick. You walked in here every once in awhile, and you've already asked the barista for a date. I've rejected a lot of requests in the past, what makes you think that I'll accept yours?"

I pretend to think for a while before I lean on the counter. I pulled her closer and plant a soft kiss on her lips. Coffee. Her lips taste like my favorite coffee. I broke the kiss but held my face close to her.

"Well for starters I have a rose." I said while giving her the rose I brought before.

"And because I'm your husband" I declaired followed by my widest, not so creepy, smile.

"Do you always do that with every barista you met?" my wife asked with her i'm-warning-you-answer-correctly tone.

"Only with you love, so is it a yes to my dinner invitation?"

"Definitely yes. Who knew that not having time to prepare your breakfast would lead to this."

I laughed at her comment, leaned closer, and gave her one last kiss before I go to work.

"See you later?" I asked while on my way out.

Bomi smiled and nodded before signaling me to leave. Oh how I wish that I could stay there all day long just to look at my wife. And send death glares on the other men looking at her. But I can't. Harsh.

So I wave goodbye. And I walked towards my office with a smile and a date to look forward to.

Who knew, that my wife's sticky note saying that she's sorry for not preparing breakfast could lead to what ifs.

Well. A man can't have a happy day without his wife's specially made coffee, now can't he? Ü

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! Ü first one-shot up! Because of the lack of this otp's fanfictions, CHANMIIIIII Ü