ㅤ ㅤ❝ CHEATSHEET. — follow them dear even if it 。

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ❝ UKIYO — mochi ent's first girl group。apply open
    
 THE GLORIOUS CHEATSHEET !
 
MOCHI ENTERTAINMENT : (this section is v long excuse me kay)the company was created by four friends and named it mochi entertainment because why not,they aren't that bad at managing their artists,they know how hard idol life is so their idea is a haven for idols.they were formed in 2012 and model seo joohee joined the family and then they produced 'seven',a boy group containing seven members,they honestly couldn't think of anything better so some members like the name or find the name completely stupid.'coughsbyulcoughs' complaining about rookies and other groups haven't worked as hard as them who've gotten more popular than them.but as seven hasn't made much of a name,to clarify seven is about at boys republic/history popularity but recently have gained more popularity with their comeback.
SEVEN : seven is mochi's boy group and their popularity is at around pre accident ladies code (let us all cry now,r.i.p my vitamin eunb and love rise) but around maybe around boys republic popularity.they're slowly gaining popularity due to their efforts and kahi promoting her nephew's group and their recent comeback.each member is unique in a way and some of them prefer the name they were gonna get,apollo but then it was seven or apollo and for some reason seven won,wtf world.but anyway each member,if you want to use them as a sibling/cousin/ love interest,that's cool to me! just pm me if you want to know more about them but how you perceive them is them.password is a catchphrase ukiyo could say like how b.a.p's is 'we are b.a.p,yes sir!' linked to a song you'd like them to perform or have in their album or come back and etc. and a fanclub suggestion
FACECLAIMS : first up,idols only! due to the fact they have lots of pretty gifs and icons,i'm too lazy to crop out images okay and bother to go to photoshop and try to edit more pictures,i have a life too and school e n e.note,i want idols who can do a variety of concepts as the main group is 5dolls so try to not use anyone from there.i'd really appreciate underrated faceclaims but make sure they have a decent amount of pictures and gifs.
AGE RANGE : the age range is from 1994-2002,one of the reasons is that haneul is meant to be the youngest ceo and it's meant to be a sort of a shock and really everyone already finds it weird that seven's jeong is the same age as him so i doubt they'd get another trainee the same age as him.as 5dolls is known to have a variety of concepts and also the member's can be that young as can you love me is a pretty innocent concept.so yes,i really want the group to have a variety of ages so yes.
ETHNICITIES : it's a very small company and so really only if they were a huge fan of seven,who isn't that popular so i'd suggest and prefer full korean characters but at least make them half asian.
RELATIONS : you can have idol siblings and cousins but i honestly don't want these,because i fear it's gonna be like blanc and everyone's related to an idol,you can be siblings or related to the c.e.os,sure yeah why not and seven and joohee.idol friends are allowed but please let them make sense.like she previously trained with them or whatnot,just make sure it makes sense.
PERSONALITIES AND BACKGROUND : i want a variety of personalites so i don't just want bubbly,lively characters,make them realistic and unique.please also no sob stories,like it can be small things like she was adopted,her parents divorced but don't make it like
TALENT TWINS : make sure they match your position so don't have ailee if you're just a vocalist and to clear this up,just pm me if you're unsure because honestly i'd put iu as a lead vocalist and kasper as a main rap so yeah.also max. of training years is three years when they first opened in january,they could've transferred but that's it.f-ve dolls don't have a main dancer so they don't have one,you can put a lead dancer if you want for example if you want them to know like girlgroup or boygroup or be one of the better dancers.
LOVE INTERESTS : love interests are optional.mochi entertainment does not have a dating ban,they allow their artists to date as they are human and so netizens aren't fond of the company,your character is allowed to date and they have options if they tell the company,so the company will try to hide it from the media or tell.for example,joohee is dating and so everyone knows but no one knows,how do i explain exactly.they can tell on variety shows and etc they are dating but then if its another idol with a dating ban,they cna't.max. is five years and noona dongsaeng relationships are allowed.
PLOTLINES :
► main vocals (seunghee)

► vocals,rap (nayeon)
► main rap (hyoyoung)
► lead vocals (yeonkyung)
► lead rap (hyewon)
► lead vocals #2 (eungyo)

NOTE : i won't have a character this time but just a heads up,joohee,their model will be 'dami' in their debut song,she features and sings a part
MOCHI POINTS :
— hellovenus,lovelyz,omg and more as fcs.

— very neat apps
— colour and gifs  e u e
— if i see seven in your app-
— if you make your app like super dooper puretty
— if i se
— and more tba.
 
 
⋆ layout by heebumdae ⋆