~5~

Alice In WonderLand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO’S POV

Alice came and asked me if she wanted me to sleep in my bed instead of the couch, of course I said no to her. She is my mate and I want her to be happy and comfortable where she sleeps.

I did make the excuse “I am a wolf I can sleep just about anywhere.” But I do get sore from the couch….

    I watch Alice walk up the stairs to my room. I smiled to myself, I can’t wait to tell the members about this!

              ______________________________ Alice’s POV___________________________-

Suho made another excuse about this, I know I am a visitor but I don’t like not being nice to the others. I want Suho to be comfortable. I don’t care if I am…

    I go to his room and get in the bed, and get comfortable.

I hope I’m not a burden to the others… If I am then there's only one place I can go.

________________________

“Alice, wake up there is breakfast.” I heard a soft voice tell me.

I take a peek and see Suho and get up.

“Ah good morning.” I say.

“Same to you. Hurry up and get ready, we are going somewhere today” He smiles.

My eyes brighten up

“Really?! Arasso I’m up, now go go so I can get ready.” I laugh pushing him out of his room.

“Ya! Why did you push me out?” I heard him whine.

“So I can get….” I trailed off after realizing that there's no bathroom in his room nor are their any clothes for me.  

I open the door and walk to the bathroom like nothing happened. I wash my face and do all of that then leave.

    “Good morning Alice! Come and eat.” Chanyeol smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter