Dino’s Appetite^^

Dino’s Appetite^^

Dino starts get him self worry !

does He take the whole SkinShip thing to a another level !!

He only told Myungsoo about his dreams , did not need to tell the others cause He knows that the pretty boy will got that coverd .

The Dreams were vivid , bleary and fast . Now comes to him in daily dose , Clear & violently , the thing that put the smiling Dino in a rarely Bad mood .

 

L : you turning into a Ghoul .

Dino sigh out at L comment and say : Can you tell me something NOT related to an anime you watching Now !!?

L just shake his shoulder & smile

once L finished his break fast and got up Dino took his spoon and took with it a big full spoon of his cereal enjoying the last taste of L on it . 

: DISGUSTIG !

L said while snaping his spoon out of Dino mouth . Dino moan in denial but then laugh wild to hide his guilt .

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

" What ever you surve me on my plate I will eat it . "

Dino  said & sat on his table in a nice Japanese style restaurant , He sat on big comfy cushion , Dino felt curiosity , What would He eat today ? ... This restaurant He knew too well , well ... many times He came and the food was always delicious .

The Waitress came with larg coverd plate , She put it infront him & sat beside him , left up the cover off the plate in almost torture slow motion .

: FINGERS !  Dino shout . : MY FAVORITE ! !

with iron chopstick He left up one small finger to his mouth , He thought it will be crispy crunchy one But to his suprise it was incredibly soft it almost melt in his mouth . a moan of satisfaction escape his mouth while sauing its the best meal he ever had ! 

 : Dont get full fast , leave a room for the main dish . The waitress said with smile

Dino smiled back gigling : Still there’s MORE ! ~~~~

 

Dino snaped out his dream , his mouth still watering which He wiped fast .

He gave himself a quick hard slap on his face mattering Whats wrong with him !

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 : I love skinship ! but I dont kiss them ! That will make my mouth drools !

Dino said in one interview , laughter full the place and him self laugh big . only the idea made his mouth drool .

~~~~~~~~

 

Dino : L ! you have to help me !

L : Stop eating before bed , Hyung !

Dino : I DONT EAT !

L : Mmmm.. well then maybe you are just sleep hungry and that why in your dreams you eat us !

Dino sigh , well .. maybe L is right ! .. Maybe I’m just Hungry ! and the idea of and eating their flash is just a Help call from his body that he been deprivation from meat ! .. could it be ?! 

So He call it a free Day ! went to The Best resturant He knew & got himself a well-done steak , juicy flavour one .

a delicious soft like butter one .. just like the fingers in his dreams .. but this one is real and He Slaver every secned .

 

When He got back home the boys looked angery , They saw the pic of the steak He send it to the group chat . And He felt ever better .

Dino sat with L telling him about the master piece of meat He devour , L looked annoyed , pissed and hungry He put his hand to silent the big mouth when Dino grap his hand stick it to his face & sniffing it deep !

L : Hyung ! ewwww STOP IT !

Dino : Mmmmm... L ! What did you just eat ?!

L tried to free his hand but Dino was holding it with dead sharp grip : NOTHING only some Sunflower seed !

Dino : Oh GOD ! it smells so Good !

L pulled his hand hard , feeling creeped out now , He gave Dino the small plastic bag of the seed : TAKE IT THEN ! 

Dino pour the seed in his mouth Not bothering himself to peel it as it suppose to be .

But it did not taste Good ! ... Not like how L fingers smalled any way ...

Disappointed He walked to his room , toke long Hot shower to put his body in calm sleeping state .

and it worked ..  in few minutes in bed and Dino was sound sleep .

~~~~~~~

 : you seemed full tonight , Dongwoo-San? 

the waitress said little sadness in her tone . Dino sat in a nice Japanese restaurant that Now He knows too well ,

said to the waitress in big smile : I will only take the dessert today .

The waitress only left for amoment and back with a coverd plate , His smile almost radiate when she put the plate in front of him 

He said to her his usuall well preserved line but yet He never remamber later ..

" What ever you served to me , I will eat it ! "

**************************************************************************

 

ooh come on ! Dont you judge our Dino ! He must had his reasons ^^

hope you enjoyed it ^^ #HaveSweetGyuDreams ♥