Chapter 20: Love is....

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Hanbin entered the cafeteria with both of our hands clasped together just any ordinary couple. 

He would ask me if I was all right and did my arm or ankle hurt. That was so nice of him and so not of his style.

We found the majesty's table (iKON) in the centre of the cafeteria as they were already eating their lunch away.

"Wow, guys. Haven't heard of waiting?" Hanbin sarcastically said.

"Excuse you, you don't get to eat Donghyuk's food during lunch time. This is one of the rare moments." Yunheong pointed out as he chewed the rice in his mouth.

"Where's Junhoe?" I asked when I realised the table only have 7 people including me, missing one Junhoe. 

"There." Jinhwan looked up and pointed to another direction with his head.

I turned and followed the direction, only to find Junhoe sitting with Lovelyz.

Nope, he wasn't having lunch with them.

It was more like he was trying to ask Sujeong something while the other eonnie were frowning at the whole situation. 

Well, that was weird but I don't really care since it wasn't part of my business.

"Sua, Donghyuk made you Japanese curry omu rice for you." Bobby pushed the lunch box to me.

"Thanks, Donghyuk!" I smiled and took the lunch box gladly.

I tried to open the box with my left arm but failed terribly because I had so much difficulty with just using one hand.

Hanbin seemed to notice me struggling in opening the box, he sighed and took over my lunch box and opened for me.

"Thanks." I said softly as I took the spoon using my left hand and start digging down the food.

I swore it was the best omu rice I ever had. It was better than any 5 stars restaurant and Donghyuk definitely has the potential to become a celebrity chef especially with his good look.

I savored the taste of the curry and potatoes in my mouth as it taste like heaven. It was like after a long day in class listening to nothing but words and numbers, I could finally taste something like heaven.

Unfortunately, my heaven moment was stopped when that Dahyun girl and her friends decided to stop by at our table.

"Oppa." She called and I could sense the guy beside me was feeling nothing but annoyed, "let's have lunch together."

Is she blind?!

"I'm having my lunch with my friends and my girlfriend. I will appreciate if you go the other side to have lunch with your own friends." Hanbin eyed her friends behind her.

"No. I want to have lunch with you." She shook her head.

"Why are you still so stubborn?" Hanbin annoyingly questioned her with a frown on his forehead. 

"I'm not stubborn. I'm just getting back what's belong to me." The girl frowned back.

"When I told you we are already over? Dahyun, there's no way me and you can be together no matter how much you try to make it up." Hanbin sighed.

"I told you I was sorry and I didn't do it on purpose! It was just once and you never gave me another chance!" The girl pointed out and I could see tears in her eyes.

Hanbin sighed and it seemed like they had been repeating the conversation over and over again.

"If I ever give you another chance, things may just happen again. You broke the trust, it's your fault, there's no way you can fix it back. You can't fix a broken glass." 

Those words, even an audience like me, would cry at how harsh Hanbin's words were. I could sense that those words were something Hanbin have been keeping inside himself for a long time and it was finally unleashed. 

Dahyun tears left her eyes and it was rolling down her cheeks like a waterfall.

"Now Dahyun, like what Sua said. Don't make yourself look pitiful, you can always find other guys ." Hanbin softly said.

My oh my, I have totally never see such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter