Chapter 16: Movie Date.

High School Dumb.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of the day, I brought all my books to Hanbin's locker alone without having Sujeong's accompany since I wanted her to save the hassle of going to the seniors' lockers with me.

I barely survived my day in school with girls coming from different classes to my class just to glare at me and check me out. 

Seriously those girls were just plainly weird just to come to my class to glare at me? Weren't they suppose to do something to me?

I meant, it was a good thing that they weren't doing something to me but it just plain weird for them to make a trip to my class without doing anything. You got what I meant?

I turned Hanbin's locker combination before putting all my books into his locker and kept the necessary one so that I could bring home for some revision.

"You're fast."

I knew that voice was belong to Hanbin, I shut the locker door and found him leaning against the locker with folded arms as he looked at me.

"Is there a problem?" I sighed and locked his locker properly before zipping up my bag.

"Nope." Hanbin shook his head and turned his whole body to me and looked at me in the eyes, "let's go for a date."

I gulped my thick saliva down and looked back into his eyes.

A DATE? WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO FOR A DATE? I mean, we are already out of school and there shouldn't be a need to continue playing pretend.

"W-why?" I stuttered, like I said before his eyes were mesmerizing and it could make any girl's heart weak.

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend already, aren't we suppose to go on a date?" Hanbin asking me with that duh-look.

"It's just in school." I pointed out.

"So you mean it's fine letting people know that we look like a stranger after school and create rumors that we are just pretending?" Hanbin arched his brow at me.

Why didn't I think of that again?! Why am I always so slow in thinking about the consequences?!

"Where do you want to go?" I asked and started walking, not planning to waste any more time in that ty school.

"Anywhere." He shrugged and pulled my hand with him as we interlocked and walked out of the school.

The next moment I found myself outside a cinema. Is that what people called it a movie date?

I found my heart started to pound fast at the thought of me and him being alone while watching movie.

Should I be thankful that it was a movie instead of a shopping date or something? At least I didn't have to talk to him and I could stay focus on the movie.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked as we queued up to purchase our tickets.

"Alvin and the chipmunks."

Seriously, Kim Hanbin?? Of all movies you picked Alvin and the chipmunks, what was wrong with you?

Guys, do you know what's the most of turn off part about Hanbin?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter