"Jingle fat all the way"

Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-unedited-

 

Chanyeol always have been jealous of his housemates’ god-like figure. Tough and skinny- bursting of manliness.  Like Lee Minho and Kim Woobin. Their six pack abs, hard as rock. Girls would beg desperately to get  in their pants.

Well, him? He is despise by his own species, male and female. They’d stay at least one metre away from him. They avoided him like he’s some plague that brought a deadly disease. He’s only overweight, what’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with being slightly chubby?

But still. He kind of hates his body too.

 Flabby skin and made of pure fat. He has 4 layers of car bumpers around his stomach. And not to mention his ginormous thighs that rub together when he walks . The crotch of his pants would bunch together creating friction. Most of his pants would even have holes on each side of thighs because of that.

Every single time he stares at his own reflection in the mirror, strings of curse words flew out of his potty mouth. In the end, he would hung his head down in embarrassment.

He hates his body so ing much.

Sometimes, he wondered if he could grab the butcher knife from the kitchen and cut the excess fats that jiggles on his body.

Chop it off and feed them to dogs. But the idea, remains an idea. He is fat and no doubt, the biggest ever existed.

“You are what you eat. If you want a nice body, why not watch what you eat? Exercise?” the words of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter