"I come in piece!"

My fear lady

"What the ?!" The man jumps in surprise at the sight of me and immediately grab something nearest to him and toss it at me. That something turns out to be a stone statue. I manage to dodge that thing and it crashes to the wall. I gulp when I see a hole on the wall. That could've killed me!

"Hey! Stop!" I raise both my hand in defeat and try not to look at the man's little johny, but it's pretty hard cause it's  right there daggling between his legs. Ugh, not a pretty sight.

"Stop looking you bastard!"He squeezes his thighs together and covers little Johny with his hands. "Who are the hell you and what are you here for."

"I come in peace!" I say, my hands still in the air. He raises his brows, demanding more precise answers. Wait. Why am I being asked? I should be the one asking him. This is MY room. 

"What are you doing in my room? Who sent you here?" At that, I arch my brow in confusion.

"Your room? I'm sure I'm in the correct room." I mumbled under my breath. "I'm supposed to share this room with my roommate. A girl." I quickly add. "And it is my mother who send me here by the way." 

"Wait." He looks at me puzzled. Something seems to have clicked in his head. "But nobody told me I'll be having a roommate."

"Em, escuse me, but my roommate is supposed to be a girl. And speaking of girls, why is a boy doing in an all girls' school?" This is getting suspicious. Is this guy a ert? Where is my actual roommate? , is he going to me? 

"Tell that to yourself. What is a boy like you doing here?" He snaps me out of my crazy thoughts when he says that.

"I'm a girl." I quickly defend myself. Not that I want to be a girl though. Thinking about girls just creeps me out. His eyes are probably as wide as saucers. He looks at me, then at little Johny, then at me again before screaming and running back into the bathroom. Really?

"What the hell just happened?" I mumble dumbfoundedly under my breath. Before I could even register what's happening, the door to the bathroom opens, revealing a cute slender girl with long jet black hair. Huh? Who the hell is this? Is THIS that guy just now. OMG, this is too much for my head to handle.

"Listen." The girl or guy or whatever says with deep threatening tone. "Say a word about this and you'll gonna be dead by tomorrow." He stares intensely at me, his eyes pprobably boring into my poor soul. I nod my head vigorously. 

"But, can I ask you a question?" He stare at me for a moment before nodding his head curtly. "Why is a guy like you disguising as a girl to attend this school?"

"It is," he stare daggers at me. "None of your business. You don't know me little tomboy, and you don't want to know me." With that, he stomps to the door. However, before he exits the room, he turns his head over his shoulder to look at me. "If you plan on changing rooms you better not." With that  being said, he slams the door shut. 

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

 

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .    .     .

 

Lulu, tthat's my roommate's name. Kind of too cute for someone so scary right? I never thought I would have a guy as my roommate in an all girls school. Well, at least that's still better from having an actual girl as my roommate. I'm actually glad for that. 

But his reason for sneaking in this school still bothers me though. But for whatever reasons, I don't plan on ever getting closer to him. He seems like the type who would murder you for stealing his candy.

Anyways, it's time for lunch now. It's Sunday,a day for students to go out or home or wherever they want. So why the hell is the cafeteria still packed like a  sardine can? 

This is stressful. Especially when most of the girls are looking at me like I'm a piece of meat! Okay Amber, it's okay. Just don't look at them nor touch them and it's all gonna be okay. But what's painful next is finding a seat.

First table - A table full of emos and Gothic girls. Nope.

Second table - A bunch of western girls with blond hair and bla bla. Next. 

Third table - Definitely a no no. Why? Lulu is sitting right there giving me that deadly look.

Fourth table - Bunch of jock girls. Isn't that the girl who asked me to join basketball team. Gotta go before she catches me.

I almost gave up looking for a place to sit until I find that one huge empty table. It is at the centre of the cafeteria, with nice napkins and utensils already placed neatly on the table. I wonder why nobody's sitting there.

I walk to the table and place my tray of food on it. The cafeteria is completely silent the moment my touches the chair. What is wrong. This is so creepy. Who am i kidding? When did girls ever stopped being creepy?

Trying to avoid all of their gazes, I sit quietly and begin eating my food. Halfway through my lemon juice, i hear the click clack sound of the heels of somebody's shoe.

I ignore the sound and continue munching on my food. The heels sound stopped eventually,  and before I know it three figures are right in front of me staring at me intently.

"May I know why are you sitting on OUR table?" The one who seems to be the oldest asks, emphasizing on the 'our' part.

"And who are you?" The shortest and with the darkest skin among the ask before I can even answer the previous question. 

"Why is a boy doing here?" The tallest one tilts her head to a side and stare at me with a brow raise.

My head is going mad at all the question at once and at the extremely beautiful girls before me. I can't handle this..Red dots can be seen forming on my hand from looking and listening to these girls.

Immediately, I grab my tray and stand hastily before turning around to escape without looking ahead. I bump into a figure and the food on my tray fell on the anonymous person's shirt. 

"Oh ." I mumble under my breath. Without thinking I reach out to help cleaning the girl's shirt with my hands. When I snap into reality, I realize I am touching a girl's s.

lsakdjfhvbkajdflkjbv

Slowly tilting my head up, my eyes meet another pair of cold hazzle eyes. The face of the pair of eyes eventually becomes clearer to me. In front of me stood a girl with the most beautiful features ever. And boy, I don't have time to describe her face because my whole body starts feeling itchy. 

The anxiety of seeing such beauty catches me off guard and without her even touching me, I am already feeling dizzy and itchy as hell. 

"Hey, you ert! What are you doing to Krystal?" Someone yells. Krystal....ryatal...yatal...atal...tal...

Krystal?!

Oh . I'm going to die. How unlucky could I get on one day? I was about to run away, but the food on the floor, the ones that I dropped a moment ago, causes me to trip and fall on top of the girl.

And guess what. My day certainly gets a notch more unlucky.

I am on top of Krystal.

Her s pressing on mine.

Her legs entangling with mine.

And her lips and on mine.

Goodbye my first kiss

And my life.

I pass out.

 

 


 

So, what do you readers think? Nice? Lame? Boring? Tell me what you think by commenting. ;)

Oh and by the way, I just created a new fb accound and it's practically empty. Someone pls add me T.T LOL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011018644701

Anyways, and wish u have a happy weekday