A Message

Bts Boyfriend: Funny Boyfriend
"Okay I will try for once." I said and then he stretched out his hand to me and we go to the dance floor. He touch my right hand gently and lift it a little and then he touched my waist. The music was fit for slow dancing. We danced with each other until my phone ring. I move aside with him and answered the phone.
"Hello." I said to the phone and I could hear my friends boyfriend on the other side.
"I am going to pick you up now. She is getting worried about you. She won't stay still until you come here." My friends boyfriend said to me and I glanced over J-Hope. He looked me too.
"Okay. I'll come out now." I said to my friends boyfriend. I hang up and J-Hope stretched his body and then he looked at me again.
"You have to go now?" He asked sadly. I smile to him and took a piece of paper. I write my number on it and gave him it.
"Here is my number. You can call me anytime you want. If you don't want it just throw it away." I said to him with a smile. When he heard me saying the last sentence he held the paper protectively.
"Never." He said with a funny face. I giggled a little.
"Good bye." I said to him and he waved to me too.
I exit the club and the car was waiting for me. I opened the red cars door and saw my friends boyfriend on the drivers seat. He started to drive me to my friends house. We were sharing the same house, but she was living upstairs and I downstairs. I walked up the stairs and when I opened the door I could hear my friends voice. I walked to her bedroom and I saw her drawing with crayons.
"You came back! I was so worried you wouldn't come! I am still a little drunk from the club." She said with a smile. I sit next to her.
"Why did you drink so much then?" I asked her.
"Because I wouldn't drink in a long time after this. Me and Josh are going to a trip and you already know we are engaged." She said to me smiling. I nodded happily to her. I knew. They have such a lovely relationship. They had dated about 7 years now. I am jealous. I want someone to be with me too, but I had never had a boyfriend so I know nothing about relationships. I sigh.
"Now go to sleep you lucky girl." I said to her and she nodded to me.
"Good night. Love you like a real sister!" She said to me and I turn off the light.
"Good night and me too." I said and get to my apartment. I shut my door and reach for my bedroom. When I get there I jump to my bed. I put my phone charging and fall asleep.
Morning came fast and my phone ring to wake me to work. I got up and tied my hair. I go to bathroom first to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wipe my face into my hanging towel. Then I go to my kitchen and cooked an egg. I put toast in the toaster and I took butter out from the fridge to the table. I get back quickly to my egg and when it was ready I waited for the toast to pop up from the toaster and when it did, I rush to it and put the egg on top of one of them. I put the butter in the other one and put them on top of each other. I started to eat them and I go to my closet to look for clothes to wear to work. I was selling sweets in my cousins bakery. I took black shorts and long sleeved shirt that had a cupcake on it. It fit well together and when I had eaten, I take off my yesterday clothes and put the one I choose.
"Done!" I said smiling to myself in the mirror. Then my phone ring. I looked my phone and saw a message. "J-Hope here. I wanted to ask you if you want to go out today. Are you free? :D"
 
Subscribe and comment, please~~ sorry for mistakes
Should you text back?