In a club

Bts Boyfriend: Funny Boyfriend
I entered in a club with my best friend. The music was so loud that I had to yell to my friend when I wanted to talk to her. Everyone was dancing and drinking. I was the only one who stayed away from other people, because I didn't want to get crushed by them. I saw one man that I couldn't take my eye off from. He was the best dancer in the dance floor. Well I think he was the best. All everyone did was just jump and did couple dances with each other, but he was different he didn't just couple danced and jumped, he showed his dancing skills to everyone. In one pointed he started to dance funnily. I just giggled at him and then he looked my direction. He is looking at me! No it's not possible. He couldn't hear me giggle in this loud music.
"Hey cutie! Looking good. Want to join us?" Three guys approached me. The blond haired guy was looking at me. I try to ignore them, but they came next to me.
"Trying to be hard to get?" The blond guy said and he was about to touch me on the chin, but then someone grab his hand and throw it away. The person wrap his hand around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.
"What are you trying to do to my girlfriend." The person said and when I looked him. It was the guy who danced. He was glaring at the guys.
". I thought she was alone. Well sorry." The blond guy said and they left us alone. The man let me go as soon as those three left.
"Sorry about that!" He said apologetically and bowed his head. I started to panic, because he suddenly bow to me.
"It's okay! Thank you for helping me. I didn't know what to do!" I said to him smiling. He lift his head up and smiled too. Suddenly I hear familiar voice coming towards us.
"Hey Jae! You found a cutie there! Weee!!" It was my best friend. She had drink too much and was wobbling towards us. Her boyfriend hold her by the hand and looked that she didn't fall down. Her boyfriend wasn't drinking at all, because he couldn't stand to drink anything that had alcohol. Her boyfriend was really nice and gentle too. I was happy she had him by her side.
"I guess we will got the car now. I will come and pick you up later when I had send her home." My best friends boyfriend said to me. He lift my friend up and exit the club. I looked the guy again and he looked me too.
"My name is Hoseok Jung. You can call me J-Hope. Everyone calls me that." J-Hope said cheerfully to me and I nodded to him. He feels like a nice guy and he saved me from those guys who were making me uncomfortable.
"I am Jae Yang. Its nice to meet you J-Hope." I said to him and he nodded excitedly. The music stopped and a calming music came. The volume went down too and I could speak normally with J-Hope.
"I saw your dancing it was amazing! I couldn't dance like that, well I can't really dance so I wouldn't be surprised. I may fail right away if I even tried." I said to him and chuckled a little. J-Hope then looked me seriously.
"Would you like to try with me then. Right now? I will help you." J-Hope said to me jumping sillily and I looked him and chuckled a little.
 
Subscribe and comment, please~~ ^^ sorry for mistakes
What should you say? Yes or no?