Merry Christmass!

Infinite Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sungyeol stepped inside the café. He let out a sigh of relief at how warm it is. His hands were full of plastic bags after buying ingredients for later. He made a beeline towards the counter.

“One americano please,” Sungyeol said offering his gummy smile to the barista.

He then waited and scanned the room. He smiled. There were many couples. Enjoying their date in the special time of year. Christmass. Looking at the atmosphere full of love. He can’t wait to go back home. To his boyfriend’s wramth. Speaking of his boyfriend. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Myung <3

You better hurry up. Woohyun hyung is nagging at me T~T While Sunggyu hyung is lazying around -.- The Yadong couple and Sungjong should arrive anytime now. Wait nvm Sungjong is here. YAH Sungjong is being a rn. Yeolllll Please hurry up T3T

Sungyeol chuckled at the long message. He was about to reply until the barista called out his name.

Where is he… why isn’t he replying!?

Myungsoo pouted while glaring at his phone. He didn’t like being ignored by his boyfriend.

“Yah Myungsoo ah when is your boyfriend going to arrive? I’m hungry,” Sunggyu said. He was lazing on the couch. He was munching on the potato chips. Myungsoo glared at his brother. Geez this lazy old hamster who only knows how to eat.

“Stop glaring at my boyfriend like that,” Woohyun said and nagged again, “It’s almost 6! Ugh where in the world is your boyfriend!? Everyone is getting hungry right now.” He paced around the room continuosly looking at the clock.

Meanwhile Sungjong was busy texting someone on his phone. He was all smiley and giggly. It made the people in the room suspicious. Before Myungsoo can open his mouth.

“I’M HERE” Sungyeol barged into the door while Hoya and Dongwoo trailed behind him.

“HEY GUYS! We bought cakes!” Dongwoo shouted while placing the cakes on the counter.

Then Sunggyu hurriedly went over to eat the cakes but was slapped by Woohyun. Woohyun glared at him. His eyes were telling him to not touch the cakes. Sunggyu surrendered and walked back to the living room.

Woohyun sighed in relief and took all the groceries from Sungyeol and went to the kitchen.

“Yah Lee Sungjong! Help me with this,” Woohyun screamed while Sungjong sighed and put his phone away. Dongwoo just laughed and sat on the couch more likely on top of Sunggyu. Sunggyu grunted and pushed him away. “Stupid dino,” he mumbled and stuff himself with potato chips. Dongwoo cooed about Sunggyu being a cute angry hamster that earned him a smack. Hoya shook his head at his boyfriend crazy antic before joining the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter