[LeoBin] Winter Wonderland

'Tis the Season

🎁❄★ PROMPT: Winter Wonderland ★❄🎁

★★★

Taekwoon sighed in content, watching his breath turn into mist. He let a small smile grace his lips as he took in his surroundings of gleaming alabaster.

He may not be very fond of the cold, but he liked snow. There was something beautiful about the way it covered everything with its glamour - a luster of purity over nature.

He took in a deep breath - enjoying the cool and crisp air that entered his senses - basking in the peace that enveloped him.

Nothing could break this bliss.

Thwack

Cold slid down the side of Taekwoon’s neck. Ice seeping into his hair. He stood there for a while, registering what just happened. He then looked to the side - a glare ready on his features as he searched for the culprit.

There, grinning so widely, dimples deep in his cheeks, eyes turned into crescents, and snowball resting in his gloved hands, was Hongbin. His deep laugh resonating pleasantly in the air that Taekwoon’s initial annoyance have all but melted away at it’s mere sound - his lips twitching into an imperceptible smile.

Though, Taekwoon still wasn’t about to let Hongbin get away with that attack.

He watched with utter satisfaction when Hongbin’s eyes widened in dawning horror as Taekwoon took a very large chunk of snow and molded it into a ball. By the time Hongbin started to make his escape, Taekwoon had already thrown the projectile with terrifying accuracy - hitting the back of Hongbin’s head and distracting him enough for the older to catch up. As soon as he was within reach, Taekwoon grabbed the hood of his jacket and pulled on it with so much force that Hongbin toppled backwards with a loud yelp - bringing Taekwoon along with him as he fell into the snow.

Taekwoon’s eyes widened in worry - his mouth opening to ask if the younger underneath him was alright when a laugh bubbled out of Hongbin’s throat, filling the air once again with its melodious sound.

And as Taekwoon stared  at Hongbin surrounded by the gleaming albescence of winter, laughing so brightly, he couldn't help but think that this was a more beautiful sight than what he had before.


A/N: Idk about you guys but the beauty of winter kind of suits LeoBin for me ;v;