The 27th of December

The Night After Christmas

The morning after served the boys only mounds of awkwardness as they awoke one by one, and saw the state they were in. Hongbin was the first to wake with a splitting headache. He blinked his eyes, and raised his head of the soft pil- Wait, that was no pillow! The realization dropped like a stone in his stomach: he had slept with his face buried in between two um... legs. It only got worse when he noticed the warm wet comfort surrounding his lower regions. Someone.... that was, Hyuk, still fast asleep, was still on him the way a toddler would his thumb.

Heat filled Hongbin's cheeks as the sight brought back vague memories of a drunk night at Christmas- soju, kisses, and .... crap! 
What had they done?!!

Panicking, Hongbin pulled his "thumb" out of Hyuk's mouth in a quick movement. It only took the slick 'chk' for the older to feel the near-painful loss of warmth there as the winter chill hit him, making him shiver. He almost wanted to go back into that comfortable position he had fallen asleep in, but-
Was he crazy?! No way!!

Hongbin's red-faced embarrassment so strong, he could barely see. But why was he getting hard again just looking at that perfect body before him?

No, no- he shook the thought out of his mind; he was not gonna do that kinda thing so early in the morning. He almost ran away, seeking the refuge of the toilet to take care of his uncomfortable 'problem', remembering at the last moment to have the decency to throw a pillow on top of the maknae so if anyone happened to walk in, they wouldn't know he was 100% at first.

*

When N woke up, the first thing he noticed was he didn't have his duck-feather pillow beneath him. The next thing that struck him was he was neither in his bed, nor in his room.
Then where the was he?

He opened his eyes, and instantly, daggers of light stabbed his vision away, driving a large pole through his skull (or at least that was what it felt like). A tortured screech of some bloody banshee suddenly filled the room, echoing painfully in Hakyeon's head, leaving his ears ringing. It was only when he opened his mouth to yell, "Shut UUUUP!" that he realized he was the said banshee. 
Right then.

Maybe if his bloody head wasn't killing him, he would've felt slightly Kkaebsong for literally yelling at himself to shut up first thing in the morning; but right now he didn't give two s. This bloody mood wasn't helping either. Why the is the sun blaring so bright so early? The heck is the time, anyway? And someone tell me, where the am I? N stomped around the corridor angrily, searching for his room. (All these violent movements were all too loud and painful for him to bare, but he was, for some -drunked- reason, furious, so he just charged around, fuming and muttering to himself.)

When he did finally find his way down the confusing corridors (which he'd lived most his life in and should know by heart) to his room... well, let's just say it was a less than pleasant sight.

"HAN SANHYUK YOU JERK!!!" N screeched, then curled his head into his knees because -Shut UUUUP-

Deaf to the grumpy grumbling and now screaming N-jumma, the maknae only rolled over, draping one leg over the pillow that was dropped carelessly on his stomach, exposing a first-class view of his unclothed .

N reddened. This brat.... 

"WHATTHEEFFINGAREYOUDOINGINGSPRAWLEDONMYBEDING?!"

*

Leo woke up to the unmistakable voice of Hakyeon yelling first thing in the mor- (actually, now that he glanced at the time, it wasn't that early after all.) He was quite used to this -you could say N acted as his -and everyone's- daily alarm clock.
But there was something off about this time.... Hakyeon was yelling at the maknae- Leo could hear the -high pitched- screams all the way across the hallway. But why would the screams come from N's own room? Hyuk always slept with Hongbin....

A loud snort/snore from his right -unmistakably Ravi's- (you couldn't live with the bugger and not get used to the sudden bear-like rumbles) made him aware of his own sleeping arrangements. (Well, that explained why his comfy pillow began snoring halfway through the night.) To begin with, he was ....not wearing much. (Ok, fine. He was .) And there was a pair of legs entwined (knotted, more like) with his, and another leg flung over his waist. Two slim arms had wrapped themselves around him in a koala-like grip that was still hard to break out of, even though the owner of those arms (Ken) was still fast asleep. And Ravi... well, he was.... Leo's tongue ran over his lips as he watched the bare chest rise and fall. Ravi's slightly opened mouth made Leo remember the events of last night, and he was tempted to...
No. Under no circumstance would Leo be caught by a wild (and unfortunately awake) N in such a state; so he slipped out of the bed, no matter how cozy it was being curled beside the two guys, and grabbed a pair of trousers -screw the boxers- this was an emergency: he could already hear N starting to make his way towards them!

*

N couldn't figure out why his head ached so much. True, he had drunk a gallon last night -but his hangovers weren't usually this bad; it was almost as if someone had dashed his head against some hard surface.... Nah, that was crazy! N didn't get into drunkard brawls. He brushed the thought away with a shake of his head, which he immediately regretted as a wave of fresh pain blinded him.

No. He wouldn't get sidetracked by this hangover, he made up his mind- he had to make sure the others hadn't decided to throw a party while he was out for the count (without him! Can you believe their nerve?!) - Of course at the mention of party, N only dreamt of one particular boy, turning red just from the thought of him.... No! He shouldn't think like this - it was scandalous!!!

Hakyeon opened the door to the other dorm -and saw his fantasy in the flesh.

*

Leo spun around, with a look of a deer caught in headlights. ! We've got caught. . . ! 
Leo's trousers were still only halfway up when the door was flung open with a bang, and a first-class view of his... middle, was flashed at whoever that passed that way. And N stood on the other side, frozen.

This is the end..... we're all screwed.

But Hakyeon didn't even notice the two sprawling boys on the bed. In fact, at first, he looked just plain confused. Then his eyes fell upon on Leo, moving up and down, eating him up with just his vision while he turned redder and redder by the second.

He's gonna explode at any given moment, isn't he? Leo anticipated in nervousness, but his fear never passed: What he thought was a red-with-fury-diva-N was actually an innocent blushing teenage girl in the body of a not-so-tall guy. Hakyeon suddenly began fanning himself violently, eyes never moving from a certain exposed body part, as he got redder and redder.

What is this? Leo thought, confounded, His eyes can't be that innocent, can they? It's almost as if he's never seen one before- which of course made Leo doubt N's very manhood.

"Um.... Hakyeon...?" Leo finally spoke, and that was when the red-faced redhead lost it. "igottagoandwakeuptheothersOmafugyouisnakenoicantsayitomomybeautifulcrushthatneverlooksatmeiseehimnakenoicantsayit..." the leader muttered incoherently, and tripped his way out of the room in such a hurry, leaving a less-that-half dressed Leo plus fully Raven totally uninspected.

*

N collapsed into a hyperventilating pile down the corridor, fanning himself hard as lines of sweat poured. What was- why were his trousers tenting up like this?! No, no. He mustn't...

His thoughts evaporated as Leo walked out of the room, this time his trousers properly zipped up, but that didn't stop the wars from raging within Cha Hakyeon. "Stop. Leo. No closer." he managed to utter, before standing up to run off again.

But this time Leo was ready. "Wait," he said, gripping N's wrists, causing the poor guy to nearly melt in panic, "You wanna tell me anything?" he asked.

Only that I lo-
Hakyeon froze as Leo bent closer and asked, "Only that I lo-?"
Oh crap, had he said that out aloud? "Only that I... Lo..ndon bridge is falling down!" N cried suddenly with embarrassment.

As you can imagine, confession will not come from the innocent-teenaged-mind of our leadernim any time soon. smh poor guy~

***

A/N:

Okay, I'm so sorry you guys, I meant to post this yesterday... but I got lazy and was watching stuff. But today at work (yep, back to work already~ What is my life?) they had a super long meeting, during which I ...well, ignored all my sunbaes and sirs, and spent my time productively, writting this next bit for you (PLUS MORE!! Because even though I promised myself this is an oneshot, I can't seem to let it go~ But it's gonna be just plotless fluff -I'm done with -.-" ...maybe? So updates would be VERY random. Just... don't leave me???) 

***

BONUS II: "Waking up Ravi"

 

It is obvious the last to wake is Ravi.

The others have long since woken up (Hyukbin took on the job of calming N's raging teenage heart; the maknae's episode -plus the none-too-gentle kiss from last night- were thankfully the last thing on Hakyeon's mind.) N kept avoiding Leo, running out of the room as fast as his hungover body allowed him, even if it meant leaving the breakfast on the fire -forcing s into a fate of charcoal sticks with what once used to be eggs for breakfast.

In the mad rush, Ken awoke with a confused expression: Why was he and bruised on every inch of his skin?! Had he been subjected to torture? Were they trying to get evidence out of him? Was it.... Leo hyung that had chained him up? 
And that's when his eyes fall upon the snoring Ravi, and everything falls into place. No wonder he is bruised all over... But wait, is he....? Ken poked the sleeping boy's buttocks just to make sure it was real. /Yes, he was !

And all the incidents of last night fall into place.

*

"Aish, Ken can you please wear some bloody clothes? At least your briefs?!" Hakyeon yelled as soon as he spotted a none-too-clothed Ken waltz into the kitchen. "Out! OUT!!! Don't come this way till you wear something!" N chased him with a ladle. "How hard is it to put on some clothes?" he grumbled, going back to the mess of breakfast he had -failed to- prepare. (In case you were wondering, no, there is no fish to smell from the fact that Ken was asleep . It is quite a daily sight in the boys' dorms.)

Ken merely shrugged and wriggled his bum in front of N just to see the steam coming from the flustered guys ears.
"Get OUT!"

*

"What's taking everyone so long? Who's not here? COME FOR BREAKFAST PEOPLE!!! Who's not here? Ahh, that brat, Ravi! Do I have to go wake him up every morning?" N-jumma had begun the daily rant. (Hyukbin didn't bother pointing out the fact that it was them waking up the sleepy head almost every day; was there any point arguing with the Diva-N-Jumma?)

Leo was the one to interrupt, with a "I'll go get him," and he walked out into the room he'd shared with Ravi last night.

No, things aren't gonna get crazy that way this morning, Leo reassured himself as he walked in -but that was before he saw the still sleeping (and still ) form of Ravi. The boy was now in an eagle-spread position, and he was all exposed. Unable to resist, Leo let a finger trail down his skin (and no, that didn't wake Ravi. Something so small would never wake Ravi.)

If he really intended on waking Ravi up, he'd have to go for more... louder resorts. Of course he'd try yelling, but that wasn't his style. Not giving a that the guy beneath him was a hundred percent , Leo climbed on top of him, and bent over his ear, whispering, "Wake up, Ravi-ah~"

It didn't seem to work, so Leo tried louder, to no avail. Well, if things are like this, we might as well go to the last resort, Leo thought and.... pinched Ravi's (still snoring, if you can believe it!) nose -but nope, even that wasn't enough.

Okay, I've held myself back for long enough, Leo decided on his own, and cut away the last of open-mouthed Ravi's air supply by (need I say it?) kissing him. (Finally!)

Yes, that woke Ravi up alright.
The boy came back to consciousness with a fit of coughs and wheezes that Leo didn't have half the decency to feel bad about, even. "Whut?" were his first words, as he opened his eyes, and saw Leo straddling him.

"Go wash your mouth out, your breath stinks. That's what." Leo said rudely, sitting back up, still on Ravi's lap. "Breakfast is done, aren't you coming?"

"Ah... yes..." Ravi said, still appearing confused as he looked around him. "Yah, what are you still doing on my l..." and that's when he looked down and saw - "AKK!!! I'M NOT WEA-"

Swift as a snake, Leo wrapped a hand around Ravi's mouth. "You don't want N to hear that and guess what happened last night," Leo rasped close to his ear.
Last night....? Ravi looked at Leo.

! Last night! he thought, as everything fell back into place.

*

"Yah... Hyung, you... on my lap," Ravi would have jumped and thrown Leo off, except that it was the vengeful Leo, and except.... last night happened.

"Hmm..." Leo murmured, not budging. Last night he may have acted like a bastard on a full high of testosterone, but the truth was, yeah, he was actually quite crazy for Ravi. He looked at the younger boy, beneath him, and ran his tongue over his lips, all thoughts of N's failed attempt at breakfast evaporated from his mind.

Aish, why is Leo so confident like this, Ravi thought as he became redder when Leo continued to sit on him WHILE HE WAS !

Fine... two can play this game, Ravi reassured himself, and said: "Leo hyung... would you mind... mov-"

But Leo, who'd been staring at Ravi's mouth moving the whole time and not listening to a word he said, suddenly dove forward and kissed him full on the lips. Of course, Ravi's natural reaction, as anyone's would be, was mouth-opened shock, giving Leo the chance to do exactly what he wanted- to dart his tongue into the mouth of his dreams and kiss it inside out.

"Yah..." Ravi muttered into the kiss, eyebrows raised in shock, but Leo just pulled him closer.

"Yah, Taekwoon hyung!" It was the only way he could think of to get the other's attention, and surprisingly it worked. Leo's lips hovered above Ravi's, not moving; and Ravi grabbed his chance. "Last night....?"

"Never happened." Leo confirmed, cheeks going a tinge pink.

"But then you.... just now....?"

"Yes, I like you," Leo confessed in the most unromantic way, getting off Ravi and standing up straight. "Come for breakfast," he said, turning to leave poor Ravi in the messed up state so early in the morning. "Wear some clothes. And," he added just before going downstairs, "brush your teeth~"

 

***