Stupid Jiwon

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even from afar, he could clearly make out the silhouette of Jiwon sitting under the shady tree. Our place , as Jiwon prefers to call it, is not that much of a secluded area as it sounds, as it is right beside the school's soccer field. But as their school's star sport team being basketball, there is only a few groups of students playing here and there. So overall, it is the most secluded place the school can afford apart from library. 

Jiwon is sitting with his hands on his knees, seemingly deep in thoughts when he approachs. 

"You really need to stop ditching classes, Jiwon" , the smile on his face when he looks up at him can rival the sun, so full of energy, so warm. 

"But I can. As long as I have you to tutor me", he grins, pulling Hanbin down to sit beside him, at the same time, robbing his lunch box, together with his heart. 

He rolls his eyes, " I can't be beside you forever, can I?", he quickly adds a snort to lighten the weight of the sentence he just unconsciously said. The smile on Jiwon's face suddenly falters, his hands stop fumbling with Hanbin's lunch box. 

"But you can. And you will, right Hanbin?". He tries to look into the other boy's eyes, which are looking at anything but him. 

"Hanbin? Hanbinnie, please? look at me?", he pleaded. Hanbin sighs and gives up, here you go again, kim hanbin. 

"Yes?"

"Please promise me that you will never leave my side? Please?" he is pouting and Hanbin doesn't know if he is being serious or not. But knowing Jiwon, he won't stop till he gets what he wants so he ended up nodding hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter