Chapter 1

Look Only At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'The weather is nice today' he smiled as he walked to the row of lockers. He thought about his timetable for the day and took out the books for the first class. A tap on his shoulder made him turn around to see Jihwan with a young tall boy. The first thing that came into his mind when he saw that boy was 'wow! he is so good looking'. 

"What's up, hyung?"

"Good morning, Hanbin! Chanwoo here said that he wants to talk to you", he gestured at the boy next to him.

Hanbin turned his head to the boy, "yeah?", and immediately flashed a smile when he realised that his face must be scaring the boy to death. The boy looked a tiny bit relieved when he saw him smiled and stuttered out, "I...I I scratchedjiwonsunbaenimscarwithmine", he talked so fast that hanbin only caught 'Jiwon' and 'car' between his stutters. 

"What? relax and talk slowly so that I can understand". The boy gulped and inhaled in and out loudly, "Right. Sorry. I am Jung Chanwoo, a junior and from section B"

Hanbin nodded at him to continue, "So I just got a car as a birthday present from my parents. I took it to school this morning and I am not really good at parking but I did it just fine. But but when I opened the door, I accidentally scratched Jiwon sunbaenim's car with it. I am so sorry. I didn't do it intentionally. Will you please tell him to not kill me? please!" 

"Oh" hanbin had half a mind to tell him that it's none of his business which really isn't. But the boy, Chanwoo, looked like he is about to cry and Hanbin is not that cruel so, "Okay! Don't fret too much over it. I will tell him. He will understand", and patted his shoulder. Chanwoo looked like he didn't know whether to cry or laugh with relief and bowed repetitively before leaving him and Jihwan alone. 

"serioulsy, this school needs to stop acting like I'm Jiwon's mom"

Jinhwan chuckled, "actually they are acting like you are his girlfriend". Hanbin felt his face heating up, he could never control his blush no matter how many times he got teased like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter